0 (0%)
Yes but without alien language nor being a faction
0 (0%)
No,but researchable language could be used for tribespeople instead
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: January 16, 2019, 04:19:07 PM

ManHuntingSquirrel

I'd like to see some kind of humanoid with a foreign language,you need to research their language to recruit them and improve your relationship with them.
It could also be a faction,since we have two Friendly Factions and Two Pirate Factions,one of them could be replaced by a hostile or friendly alien faction.
- The Squirrel-Llama Manhunting Association CEO

Kirby23590

While it's a bit weird to have aliens with foreign languages which speak something similar to martians and it's kinda against Rimworld's lore about actual aliens being in the game...
We have mods that add alien humanoids like Orassans Cat People and Elder Things from Call of Cthulhu...

But we got some aliens in Rimworld's Universe that are only heard in backstories and don't appear in the game called Xenohumans which are Alien Humans who used to be humans who were genetically modified or changed by gravity pulls like
Gravity Dwarves who act like dwarves living in mountains,
Genetically modified Soldiermorphs who are similar to Space Marines / Adeptus Astartes from WH40k minus their signature armor but the Soldiermorphs have shorter lifespans,
And Designermates who are made to be very beautiful and made to be very loyal to their masters, but lack any combat abilities or skills in fighting...

There is someone working in adding lore friendly aliens / xenohumans as a mod that's still not released...

Though researching their language will be very cool to understand them and to recruit them to your colonies...

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

ManHuntingSquirrel

The researchable language could be used with tribespeople.

Also. Where you have read something on the Rimworld Wiki or Backstories about aliens not existing? I'd like to see it!

Edit:Nevermind, i read the Rimworld Lore link. Instead of alien you could say it's a human sub species that had remained long traped in a Rimworld while evoluting before joining humans in the path of galaxy colonization, it would be the same.

ManHuntingSquirrel

If anyone sees this and thinks the poll needs more options say it,i'll add it.