Help with a mod throwing an exception.

Started by asquirrel, December 30, 2016, 03:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asquirrel

I can't seem to cook anything.  Just keeps throwing an error.  Running Alpha 16.

Here's the link to my log file.  Running a crap ton of mods so I have no idea what's causing it.

https://gist.github.com/33e1c7652f3570e7787a52533936ae5b

Crap ton of mods:

Loading game from file Badfuckers with mods Core, HugsLib, AllowTool, Autoclose Event Notifications, AutoFlicker, Caerbannog, Cooks Can Refuel, DeadMansClothing, Efficient Light, ExpandedProsthetics&OrganEngineering, Firefoam_Grenades, FloorBeautyRebalance, FloorLights, GlitterTech, Grenade Fix Rearmed, Hand Me That Brick, High Caliber, ImTheWorkerNow, Infused, JTReplaceWalls, kNumbers-0.6.0, M No RNG in Death, MeerkatMod-master, MineItAll, MiningShaft, MiningShaft-GiltterWorldAddon, MiningShaft-StoneAddon, Miscellaneous_Core, Miscellaneous_MapGenerator, Miscellaneous_MapGenerator_FactionBase, Miscellaneous_TrainingFacility, More Vanilla Turrets, NaturalSurgery, OmniLocator, Orassan (heads), Orassan (EPOE Patch), OSHACompliance, PrisonExtensions, QC_Quantum_Cooling, QualityBuilder, RecolorStockpileA16, Recycle, Refactored Work Priorities, Rim.WhereIsRichSoil-master, RIMkea 1.1, RW_AreaUnlocker, RW_MedicalInfo, 20th Century Weapons Mod (20CWМ), AcEnhancedCrafting, Additional Joy Objects, BalancingAct, Better Pathfinding, CaravanSpot, CheaperComponents, Chemicals & Neutroamine, CK_AnimalPlant_Pack_A16_fork-1.3.1.1-A16, Clutter Structure, CPBeasties, CPHaulage, CPHaulage - B-Team, CrashLanding, DefensivePositions, Door Mat, ED-Embrasures, ED-LaserDrill, Furnace, HaulPriorityLite, Infinity_Rim, JTHomemadeBionics, LongRangePodLauncher, MetroArmory16_2, Moody, RemoteExplosives, RT_Fuse-A16-1.0.4, RT_SolarFlareShield-A16-1.1.1, sd_adv_powergen, sd_conduitwall, BetterPawnControl, luciferium, realisticbeds, Rim.AcEnhancedCrafting-master, ZhentarFix, ZhentarTweaks, USCM - Core, USCM - Faction Colonial Marines, USCM - Turret, TradingSpotA16, ShutdownAllA16, sd_medicaddons, Ushanka16_0, StackXXL, StepAway, SillyBuilder, TilledSoil, Traps Rebalanced, WM Smarter food selection, Talons, Rimsenal, Rimsenal_Security, Rimsenal_Feral, Rimsenal_Federation, Trap Defence V1.1 A16, LDAreaRugs, LT_DoorMat, MadSkills-A16-1.2.1, Easy Kibble, FeedTheColonists-A16, GouRIMet 1.0, Mending, Miniaturisation, and Miniaturisation-0.16.1
Edit - I was just looking at the mods.   It seems like there are a bunch of old mods that are getting loaded.  Doesn't seem to be the right output.log file.

I just attached the right one  from this directory:  C:\Users\082914 - I5\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld by Ludeon Studios.

Here's the error that keeps popping up.  Does't matter what pawn or what type of recipe I try to cook:
"JobDriver threw exception in initAction. Pawn=Ma'am, Job=DoBill A=Thing_FueledStove61982 B=Thing_Alphabeaver_Meat229527 C=(76, 0, 159), Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Mending.SpecialThingFilterWorker_Unroofed.Matches (Verse.Thing t) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ThingFilter.Allows (Verse.Thing t) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.StorageSettings.AllowedToAccept (Verse.Thing t) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.StoreUtility.TryFindBestBetterStoreCellFor (Verse.Thing t, Verse.Pawn carrier, Verse.Map map, StoragePriority currentPriority, RimWorld.Faction faction, Verse.IntVec3& foundCell, Boolean needAccurateResult) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Toils_Recipe+<FinishRecipeAndStartStoringProduct>c__AnonStorey418.<>m__674 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 "

Thanks folks for whatever help you can provide.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Thirite

Well just by the looks of the Log it says the error is coming from the "Mending" mod. Try disabling that and trying again.

asquirrel

Quote from: Thirite on December 31, 2016, 03:35:50 AM
Well just by the looks of the Log it says the error is coming from the "Mending" mod. Try disabling that and trying again.

Thanks dude.  I ended up going through EVERY mod and disabling them.  Then I re-enabled each mod in batches of 10.  Every time I saw a yellow or red error I found out which mods was throwing it and then removed it from my mod list.  Also deleted the Ludeon folder in the locallow directory.  Game seems to be flawlessly now.  Here's the mods that threw errors:

Balancing act - red error (I don't remember the exact error name but it had lots of xml errors)

Firefoam grenades - yellow error - cannot appear in a state

Door mat - duplicate link translation key

Area unlocker - dangerous detour warning.  Fluffy RW_AreaUnlocker

Supersoup

i have problem with combat extended here my mod list runtime ngl smart speed halo soundtrack harmony huglib here error paste bin https://pastebin.pl/view/fde92ad6