[1.3.3200] SLAVERS HATE SLAVE TRADING!!!!!!!

Started by Prophetly, February 07, 2022, 12:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prophetly

I was playing on Cannibals that don't care slavery but still they hate who sells slaves pics below

The thought is -15 sold slave but they should be appreciate slave trading!

glass zebra

Can confirm this on unmoded game. Slavery has to be set positive in precept to not get an opinion debuff, even though nothing is listed for the neutral setting for the precept.

Prophetly

Quote from: glass zebra on February 07, 2022, 07:17:40 PM
Can confirm this on unmoded game. Slavery has to be set positive in precept to not get an opinion debuff, even though nothing is listed for the neutral setting for the precept.

yes im playing on vanilla 

glass zebra

It's visible from your screenshot that you are using mods, which is why I added the unmodded info.

Pheanox

Hoo boy, please calm down.  Dramatic text, color, and bold don't get your report priority.  Please search the bug forum before posting.  This has already been reported and is in the dev tracker.

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=55662.0

bummins

Please see the attached images.

the issue is that my Ideology leader sold a prisoner as a slave, and now has a -15 opinion penalty with all colonists.
This is the base game effect, but it should be expected that this behavior takes account of the Ideology, Slavery precept.
Slavery is acceptable for my Ideology so its completely wrong that we would be fine having slaves, but not trading them, especially based on the text description.

How to reproduce:
1.create an Ideology with acceptable Slavery: where Slavery is to be expected and part of everyday life
2.Obtain a Prisoner or Slave
3.Sell the Prisoner or Slave to the Fallen Empire with Pawn A.
4. Check the opinion of Pawn A by other Pawns
5. Observe -15 opinion. Sold Prisoner to Slavery 

This should have been easily found during playtesting.