Wearing Devilstrand

Started by Shurp, February 03, 2016, 08:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shurp

So I made my first devilstrand button down shirt... and my colonists are ignoring it, preferring their tattered muffalo leather t-shirts.  What's the secret to convincing them to wear it without force wearing?  I assume my colonists prefer the warmth of animal skin shirts but I want them to put on some bullet-resistant clothing instead.
If you give an annoying colonist a parka before banishing him to the ice sheet you'll only get a -3 penalty instead of -5.

And don't forget that the pirates chasing a refugee are often better recruits than the refugee is.

Shurp

Oops, nevermind, figured it out.  I can force them to drop the rags they're wearing, and then they zip right over to pick up the good stuff.

A related question: if a colonist has a devilstrand shirt with sharp 16% protection and an armor vest with 42%, what's his cumulative protection?
If you give an annoying colonist a parka before banishing him to the ice sheet you'll only get a -3 penalty instead of -5.

And don't forget that the pirates chasing a refugee are often better recruits than the refugee is.

Mechanoid Hivemind

Quote from: Shurp on February 03, 2016, 08:27:35 PM
-snip-

Check the outfit tab, change the health of the item, once it reaches that set limit the pawn will drop it and change cloth is there is one avalible.
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

JimmyAgnt007

didnt know about that. thanks!