tynan please read

Started by rubbermann1, March 02, 2016, 04:16:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubbermann1

ok so i know these are small details but i really want them in alpha 13

1. people play chess on their own i make a chess table and 2 seats but only one person plays per chess table

2. some really industrial heaters and coolers it so hard just making lots of coolers/heater in a row

3. broccoli i neeed broccoli

4. maybe an easier trade system or interface

5. finally i need nuclear reactors i know there could be buildings such as funnels in the power tab that can be connected to a multi building structure so uranium is used for something

JimmyAgnt007

1.  I get people playing at the same time, mostly out of happenstance, but sometimes people want to practice on their own.  Ive done it myself in chess club.  (yea im that kind of nerd.)

2. Try doubblethick walls and airlocks.  Smaller rooms.  Vents to balance.  Some more power would be nice but not super vital.

3. New crops would need a point to be in the game at this stage.  Broccoli, while i oddly enough find it tasty, doesnt have a specific use so it can wait until much later when Tynan is fleshing out the non vital stuff.

4. I like it but id love to be able to type numbers manually.  I think it might get altered next Alpha but I dunno.  Wait and see for that one.

5. Uranium is used for making non-ship stasis pods.  A high power solution would be great.  For now you can do what I do and edit the ships Anti-Matter Reactor to be buildable underground (if you need it to be) and to produce however much power you think.  I set it too 100,000 and need 3 of them to power my base.

Tynan reads the cheapest suggestions thread if you want to put these things there.  Its where small ideas like these belong.

RickyMartini

1. As far as I know it's random. Sometimes they play alone sometimes not.

2. There's a nice working mod for it.

5. There's also a mod which partly covers that.