*new to this forum pls understand* Not sure if caravan bug or if I shud get gud

Started by haleygwynne, July 16, 2017, 07:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haleygwynne

I've been playing vanilla Riworld for a bit now and I recently had a caravan request for rice in exchange for silver. I formed a caravan, picked the right amount of supplies, colonists, they got set up and left the map. I went to choose the place requesting the caravan and I only have an option to "attack." There is no option to visit. So I started checking out other places in my world and they all only give me an option to attack and not to visit. Am I just a stupid noob and missing something? If that's the case please feel free to ridicule me because I deserve it.

BlackSmokeDMax

I have a guess...

Check your cargo inventory, my guess is you or your pack animals have been eating your cargo. Now instead of the quest completing, nothing is happening because you don't have enough.

I personally think there should be a way to lock some cargo so that it can not be consumed by accident. It would really improve/fix the quest system.

Canute

You was sure you was at the right outpost to deliver the rice ?
On the worldmap, when you move the mouse over the icons, the tooltip give you some infos.
And like BlackSmokeDMax mention, you maybe forget extra food for your caravan to eat.

Argelle

I did arrived at the right spot with only a thenth of the cargo requested. Still had the option to trade or complete quest. Then it said I have not enought (silly me not reading correctelly the text quest on the first place, but who need a wooping 2500 corn ??)

The Nickman

Guys, I think the OP is asking why the option to Visit isn't available.  That should still be available completely regardless of whether their caravan has the requisite amount of goods on them.

My thought, has your faction relation dropped below 0?  That might do it?