No idea were to Ask! Why cant i see the Pirat Trader?

Started by Xanaden, July 18, 2016, 12:53:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanaden

Hello

I Hope my english is good enough so you guys can understand my Question :)  I have no idea were to put it so just move it if its needed. Once in a while i get the Message " a Pritat Trader is travelling true your base" or Robotertrader or others (i hope thats what it means in english) but i cant finde them on my Map? what am iam Doing wrong  i watcht some vid´s were there a walk around on ther map but i cant find them on mine?

Deutsch

Ich bekomme ab und zu Besuch von Piraten, Großhändler  oder Waffenhändler-Händlern jedoch finde ich diese NPC´s nicht auf meiner Map in einigen Videos laufen die bei den Leuten einfach durch die base und man kann sie Traden jedoch nicht bei mir. Kann mir da Jemand Helfen?

Gruß
Alex

Haplo

I think you're mistaking them for the orbital traders. The pirate and robot traders especially are only orbital traders. You can trade with them by placing a orbital trade beacon and calling them on your radio.  ;D

Deutsch:
Ich denke du hast sie mit orbitalen Händlern verwechselt. Zumindest bei den Piraten und Roboter Händlern bin ich mir sicher, dass sie nur orbital Händler sind. Du kannst mit Ihnen handeln, indem du ein orbitals Funkfeuer aufstellst (in Reichweite deiner Waren) und sie über die Funkanlagen anfunkst.  ;D

Xanaden

Ahh so wenn ever i get the Message one of them is in Range i need to go on my Radio?

Shinzy

Quote from: Xanaden on July 18, 2016, 01:34:05 PM
Ahh so wenn ever i get the Message one of them is in Range i need to go on my Radio?

That's right! when you right click the comms console with colonist selected there should be the option to contact the orbiting trade ship

Chibiabos

Relevant to note that orbital trade ships can only see and deal with your goods that are within range of a trade beacon.  This is a significant difference than with trade caravans that arrive from other colonies or tribes.
Proud supporter of Rimworld since α7 (October 2014)!