Bringing back the dead wife now I've remarried

Started by steviebuk, April 23, 2020, 05:25:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steviebuk

I've not tried it. I'm on permadeath. I guess I could take a backup of the save, put on developer mode and see what happens.

The question is. My Count was married, probably 3 years ago now his wife was gunned down in a raid. She's still buried out in the yard and I was waiting for the day to get an reward of a revive the dead thing. Haven't had one yet (really I want her back as she had a drill arm and was the best miner I had). Now he's remarried. I was wondering, what would happen if I now bring her back from the dead. Will she be flagged as still married to him? Will it become a day time soap opera with a weird love triangle. "The Count that was married then widowed and eventually got remarried, now is part of a love triangle involving his past dead wife and his new wife".

Hmm.

jager666

I remember having similar situation before Royalty, tried to revive guy's wife.

1. You can't revive someone if he/she is dried and in skeleton form already. You need to keep the body in the refrigerator to be able to resurrect it.
2. Revived wife didn't remembered her husband.

Canute

Just a question, what does say husband and wife when they got married ?
Isn't it something like "...Till death do us part." ?
Not sure what other religion got.

Alenerel

steviebuk

Quote from: Alenerel on April 23, 2020, 06:27:56 PM
spawn a resurrector with dev mode and try it

I was sadly too late. She was a skeleton so couldn't revive her.

Canute

Bahh,
the resurector mech serum can restore multiple limbs/organ at once, it should be able to restore the whole body too ! :-)

Bozobub

Thanks, belgord!