[A11] Darkness

Started by Viceroy, February 11, 2015, 12:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cram

I am about to update the mod and put it again in the A13 version, So far so good, everything is working, i need to do some minor fixes due to the changes in the <Defs>.
I'm just asking the OG modder before publishing it, since theres no licenses or anything, just because.

Will keep you updated ;).

Luroshard

Quote from: cram on April 28, 2016, 02:20:36 PM
I am about to update the mod and put it again in the A13 version
Will keep you updated ;).

cram

There is one more bug i need to fix which is the event: Eclipse, who changes the night's settings back to normal nights.
Should be good by tomorrow.

something776

Rad, I always loved this mod, makes nights feel more like night time.

I look forward to your completion of it!

Minnigin

I totally forgot about this mod, I use to use it with that terror monster mod, good times *looks off into the starry night*

this will be the final piece to my mods, I have like 60 mods running perfectly so I hope this will run with them when its updated to 13

cram

Alright guys i've updated the mod and fixed a couple bugs that was present in this release, plus added many other statistics things, and planning to add others light-related things to the mod.

I will post a new thread with everything explained, If Viceroy sees this message or replies to my PM , if you want to, i will hand you back the mod and everything related to it.

Kyos

Tiny issue, - Toxic Fallout events are pretty bright. :D