[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

movingtarget

I found a glitch. The work bench for synthetic organs isnt showing up after i research it.

I have no other medical mods active

SyClap

The basic prosthetic workbench doesnt require it's due research to be built, I ended up messing with the defs and I manage to fix it. It was easier than I thought, so if someone wants to fix it, just replace the Buildings_BasicProstheticWorkbench.xml with this one.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Ser Kitteh

I've research brain surgery, have a well equipped hospital, and a good doctor. Why can't I perform brain surgery on this one prisoner? Do I have to recruit them first?

sadpickle

Drugged Rib is not assembling correctly for me in the Steam release. The bill creates an intermediary workbench product "wooden drugged rib" despite being made of Beer and Plasteel, which never gets completed. When work gets to 0 pawn stands at bench doing nothing.

Jetex

I need help i installed two bionic arms and right bionic foot and for no reason it cant stand up :(
its a bug right?.
or im playing it wrong?.

Kiwih

Quote from: movingtarget on September 15, 2016, 07:52:18 PM
I found a glitch. The work bench for synthetic organs isnt showing up after i research it.

I have no other medical mods active

I got the exact same problem :(

Jusso

Well mode kinda makes game unplayable, first - pawns don't wake up after anaesthetic, save/load doesn't fix problem, pawn will always remain at 10% consciousness(editing save file or putting in cryocasket - doesn't help, see next),
Second - all debufs remains externally - example - two pawns get light flu, healed them - after two weeks there is still debufs on them, or after I opened cryocasket pawn will always have 70 consciousness and 60 work speed.
This problem is in both version 1.72 and 1.82, I have game version a15c 0.15.1282 rev1150.
This mod is one of the best here, but this bug makes all prosthetics unusable, more than that my colony which is in middle/late stage is now on verge of playability.
Found a ''way' to fix, first - I install prosthetic than after anaesthetic wears off - put pawn into cryocasket and put him out, than save - go into main menu, turn off epoe and turn on, restart game - pawn fixed, shame that I will need to do it after every sickness or operation but don't wanna restart the colony.

mew_the_pinkmin

Simple prosthesis should not require plasteal.(also most prosthesis except advanced stuff is too expensive to build without some resource growing mod.
NoBadOrganThoughts        BigBatteries        PlantSaver

Aatxe360

Probably should also post these in the Mod Bugs thread if others get these problems and can't figure out which mod it is.

sadpickle

Quote from: mew_the_pinkmin on September 18, 2016, 03:18:37 PM
Simple prosthesis should not require plasteal.(also most prosthesis except advanced stuff is too expensive to build without some resource growing mod.
Eh, that was true before the Deep Drill was added to vanilla. I highly recommend making it a priority research item if you need plasteel. After checking a couple deposits I had thousands of the stuff.

Advanced bionics are super expensive but since they are permanent, massive stat buffs it's balanced imo.

Adventurer

I strongly suggest merging your workbenches all into one workbench that just unlocks more stuff as your research advances. Aristocrat made this modification himself for Medical Compilation, but it really should be baseline.

yavorh

Quote from: Jusso on September 18, 2016, 01:37:36 PM
Well mode kinda makes game unplayable, first - pawns don't wake up after anaesthetic, save/load doesn't fix problem, pawn will always remain at 10% consciousness(editing save file or putting in cryocasket - doesn't help, see next),
Second - all debufs remains externally - example - two pawns get light flu, healed them - after two weeks there is still debufs on them, or after I opened cryocasket pawn will always have 70 consciousness and 60 work speed.
This problem is in both version 1.72 and 1.82, I have game version a15c 0.15.1282 rev1150.
This mod is one of the best here, but this bug makes all prosthetics unusable, more than that my colony which is in middle/late stage is now on verge of playability.
Found a ''way' to fix, first - I install prosthetic than after anaesthetic wears off - put pawn into cryocasket and put him out, than save - go into main menu, turn off epoe and turn on, restart game - pawn fixed, shame that I will need to do it after every sickness or operation but don't wanna restart the colony.

Maaan... And I'm far off from researching those cryocaskets too... Any way of spawning them through developer mode directly?

Plasma Phi

Colonist with Advanced bionic arms cannot wear advanced toolbelt, that requires all 10 fingers. Adv. bionic hands work fine, but not adv. bionic arms nor adv. power arms.

Is this a bug ?

sadpickle

I'd strongly recommend everyone with the stuck debuffs do a clean reinstall. I have not seen this problem over the last week over two maps. I'm using the Steam Workshop release.

Serenity

With the way the operating system works I guess it's not possible for the eye patch to be anything but a full operation I guess. It's a bit silly when I first get a surgery failure and now the patient is still sedated. For an eye patch.