[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

Ganimedes

Quote from: Ykara on February 28, 2015, 02:27:15 PM
Quote from: Ganimedes on February 28, 2015, 02:10:02 PM
i bought an exoskeleton suit from a trader and installed in my favorite colonist (a bionic badass) and all his bionic parts were removed!! :P
stupid torsoman you are usseless to me now!!
Oops, you weren't supposed to buy the exoskeleton suits ^^ I've just tested them but they didn't work the way they were supposed to do, so I removed the possibility to craft them. But it seems like I forgot to remove the possibility to buy them. I'm sorry, please don't buy the suits ^^ Maybe I'll release a fix.
the suit is in my storage, if you erase it in the mod would that crash my game if i upload the new version?

Ykara

Yes, but I haven't removed it yet, version 1.1 still has the exoskeleton suit, I'm gonna remove it for the next update.

Ganimedes

oks, thanks!  gives me time to sell it :)
keep up with the good work!

Ksajimato

Seems like there is no need anymore for PI fix. Race_Humanoid in PI now .unused.

Ykara

Quote from: Ksajimato on February 28, 2015, 03:34:55 PM
Seems like there is no need anymore for PI fix. Race_Humanoid in PI now .unused.
Thanks, I didn't know that Wastelander is so fast at updating his mod ^^ I'm gonna remove the link.

Ganimedes

i uploaded to 1.1 and it crashed my save, don't know what to do. any ideas?
i already sold the exoskeleton, and deconstruct all the workbenches of the mod but no luck

Ykara

Quote from: Ganimedes on February 28, 2015, 05:32:52 PM
i uploaded to 1.1 and it crashed my save, don't know what to do. any ideas?
i already sold the exoskeleton, and deconstruct all the workbenches of the mod but no luck
That's very strange, I haven't changed anything that could crash your game in this update. Normally savegames crash when files are removed, but I didn't remove anything. Do you use any other mods? Maybe it conflicts with something. I'm really clueless about what could cause your problem, is there anything in the console?

Ganimedes

this is what i see when i try to load the save. the only mod i have active is this one and the core

[attachment deleted due to age]

Ykara

Oh, this problem. I had this problem a few times, too, but there's currently no way to fix it. It could be caused by mods, but I really don't know why. Try to download the old version of the mod again (should be on page 3 or something) and try again. If this doesn't help you're another victim of the colorful screen of death, I'm afraid.

Otterlover5

Yo downloaded the zombie apoc fix but when I try to install a wooden foot on a colonist who had it cut off it doesn't work. Any help?

Ganimedes

yep using the older version fix it... but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! i want to see the new stuff!!! well time to start a new colony i guess....

Ykara

Quote from: Ganimedes on February 28, 2015, 06:15:35 PM
yep using the older version fix it... but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! i want to see the new stuff!!! well time to start a new colony i guess....
Oh, I think I've found the problem. I've renamed the defname of all the ribs, so that's why it doesn't work. Unfortunately I see no option to fix this problem, because you can't use medical ribs then. But thank you for reporting that problem, I'm gonna write a warning on the original post.
Good luck for your new colony ^^

Quote from: Otterlover5 on February 28, 2015, 06:12:55 PM
Yo downloaded the zombie apoc fix but when I try to install a wooden foot on a colonist who had it cut off it doesn't work. Any help?
There must be a problem with the Zombie Apocalypse mod, because without it everthing works fine. Ask Justin C, I have no idea why it doesn't work.

YamiKaitou

Quote from: Ganimedes on February 28, 2015, 05:54:35 PM
this is what i see when i try to load the save. the only mod i have active is this one and the core

I had the same problem before and the solution I found was that my Save was looking for a Mod that was no longer active (I forgot to reactivate my mods when I updated to Alpha9e). So make sure that the folder names for the mods remain the same and that you have the correct mods enabled.

Ganimedes

Quote from: YamiKaitou on February 28, 2015, 06:34:48 PM
Quote from: Ganimedes on February 28, 2015, 05:54:35 PM

I had the same problem before and the solution I found was that my Save was looking for a Mod that was no longer active (I forgot to reactivate my mods when I updated to Alpha9e). So make sure that the folder names for the mods remain the same and that you have the correct mods enabled.
Fixed!!! i'm just dumb, i had the alpha 9c instead of the alpha 9e now at least opens the save. i'll let you know if i can use the new content as soon as i craft some.
edit: so i cant craft the ribs. i have the gliter medicine, the plasteel and a guy with 13 crafting but still nothing. can't order my colonist to do it mannually either. maybe im laking something?
the textile and prostate traders work like a charm though :P

Ykara

Quote from: Ganimedes on February 28, 2015, 08:03:32 PMso i cant craft the ribs. i have the gliter medicine, the plasteel and a guy with 13 crafting but still nothing. can't order my colonist to do it mannually either. maybe im laking something?
the textile and prostate traders work like a charm though :P
You're right, but it's my fault. There was a little error in the recipe def that kept you from crafting the ribs. So it's time for....

Update 1.11 - Hotfix!

Well, I'm stupid and that's why I'm releasing a hotfix! There was a problem in the recipe def that kept you from crafting medical ribs, I've fixed it. And there are some other minor fixes and tweaks, as well as a new preview image. Thanks to Marnador for the awesome font!
You can download the update directly from here or from the original post!
Have fun!

Changes:
*  Fixed a bug that kept you from crafting medical ribs
*  You now find the prostheses under bodyparts instead of manufactured
*  Made the bionic eye and the power arm more expensive
*  Removed exoskeleton suit (so you can't buy it from traders anymore)
*  Made a new preview image (thanks to Marnador for the font!)
*  Fixed the problem that prevented you from installing medical ribs on the first rib

Warning! Update 1.11 removes the exoskeleton suit, so make sure you've sold or destroyed every suit in your colony before you download the update!