[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

mrzjadacz

Quote from: Ykara on March 07, 2015, 11:43:58 AM
Sorry, I couldn't make this compatible. The carbon fibre parts are whyever in the BodyParts def. I haven't played Cybernetic Storm, so maybe I'm wrong, but I really see no reason for this parts to be there. So unless ElStrages doesn't change this you won't be able to install them I'm afraid.
You could change the modorder, but that could crash your game.
Ok, at least I can sell it. Can I use body parts and implants from CS, which aren't made of carbon fibre?

Ykara

I haven't played CS, but if you have installed the fix correctly everything should work.

mrzjadacz

Ok, thanks for help. I was scared, that I will have test every possible mods setup.
PS.  Referring to pool, nice would be bionic skin. Bulletproof, fireproof, impassable for microbes (no malaria etc.)or maybe electro(DMG for enemy which meele attacking us).

silentlord

totally confused.
new rimworld, installed and installed a load of mods.  (this and zombies and zombies fix)
started game and was awesome. zombies was activated as i the writing at bottom right. however i got owned by zombies and started again. but added darkness mod.
now i can't get zombies to work again with this mod. (i removed darkness from modlist-using modordermod) confused as hell.

i then noticed theres a readme in the zombiesfix... thats says put the files in the 2 mods. i just activated via modorder. i tried that and when i start a game.... i get a massive window appear with red and yellow texts.

any help?

Ykara

Quote from: silentlord on March 07, 2015, 06:33:05 PM
totally confused.
new rimworld, installed and installed a load of mods.  (this and zombies and zombies fix)
started game and was awesome. zombies was activated as i the writing at bottom right. however i got owned by zombies and started again. but added darkness mod.
now i can't get zombies to work again with this mod. (i removed darkness from modlist-using modordermod) confused as hell.

i then noticed theres a readme in the zombiesfix... thats says put the files in the 2 mods. i just activated via modorder. i tried that and when i start a game.... i get a massive window appear with red and yellow texts.

any help?
Could you post these red and yellow texts? It would help me finding the problem. And maybe read the readme again and check if everything is installed correctly.

tresflores

hey i had this idea recently when i saw your title another way of making organ or an organ vat came too mind you know the organ farm background i was thinking you could cum up with a way to grow organs useing people and have them be stronger or more valuable maybe a crypto sleep casket that instead of puting  too sleep it grew organs and harvested them but required a person

silentlord

Quote from: Ykara on March 07, 2015, 07:01:15 PM
Quote from: silentlord on March 07, 2015, 06:33:05 PM
totally confused.

any help?
Could you post these red and yellow texts? It would help me finding the problem. And maybe read the readme again and check if everything is installed correctly.

hiya.

i managed to trace it down to 1 mod that seems to break everything. (ProjectArmory217) removed and all is well. strangely though zombies and your mod are working without the fix... i just loaded zombies and then EPOE and all seems to be working.

AllenWL

Ykara

Quote from: AllenWL on March 09, 2015, 04:11:05 AM
Is there a way to fix a bad back?
It will be possible in the next update, stay tuned! And if you want to have it now, UMK has already found a way to fix bad backs!

Ironfist56

Hey man! The mod is fantastic with all the new options to enhance colonists, but I cant seem to install any parts on the colonists apart from vanilla ones! Here is my mods and load order http://prntscr.com/6f835u

Thanks for you help!

Ykara

It looks like you haven't installed the Zombie Apocalypse fix properly, take a look in the readme in the folder!

rexx1888

Heya

i have a colonist with a destroyed foot, a replacement foot, and it wont allow me to set the bill to have it installed, could that be because of this mod or am i missing something simple (i have medicine, but the only operations i seem able to do are harvest his organs. I did download your most up to date mod as far as i can tell

rexx1888

glitterworld tech and darkness, and the haul mod i reckon. could they be interacting weird?

edit: have read around and have a better understanding of the problem now. do we know how to fix the problem with surgery mods interacting? maybe i can hobby dev my problem away if you point me in the right direction :)

final Edit: i found an easy solution for this, in making sure your mod loaded last. Its not perfect im sure, but it works. Theres a tool for load order over in the tools section if anyone wants to do that :D

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.