[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

Ykara

Quote from: Too-DAMN-Much on August 31, 2015, 10:50:26 PM
maybe leave it as is, but have a chance for organ rejection by the body? keeping spare parts refrigerated would improve the success chance.

those are my two cents. :)
I wanted to add a rejection system a few months ago, I've even written a unique disease for that. But I still don't know if it's possible for one added body part to give hediffs.

Quote from: joshwoo69 on September 01, 2015, 09:33:41 PM
Latta made a mod that enables the surgery tab for animals! Rejoice! https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=11171.new;topicseen#new
Praise Latta! Maybe I'll release a little xml file with some recipes for animals if I have time ^^

Florius

Hi Ykara, I have a quick question. I have 2 colonists with brain damage (no idea how, because everything else seems fine). Is there a way to get my colonists up and running again? I have 1 colonists with about 14% of everything (hearing etc.) and can't even walk, not even with a AI chip.

It was possible to use a AI persona chip, but it doesn't seem to be able, and I am not sure if it is affected by your mod or not, so I was hoping you could help me out here!

Entropy147

I'm having issues crafting vancidium in the electric smelter, I don't know if it's a mod compatibility issue (I run with a few other mods) but it doesn't show the refine vancidium option for me

Florius

Quote from: Latta on September 03, 2015, 11:41:23 AM
Hey, Latta is me...

Just woke up, and read about a mod for animals to perform surgery on them, so I confused you guys, I sincerly apoligize.

Ykara

Quote from: Florius on September 03, 2015, 11:39:53 AM
Hi Ykara, I have a quick question. I have 2 colonists with brain damage (no idea how, because everything else seems fine). Is there a way to get my colonists up and running again? I have 1 colonists with about 14% of everything (hearing etc.) and can't even walk, not even with a AI chip.

It was possible to use a AI persona chip, but it doesn't seem to be able, and I am not sure if it is affected by your mod or not, so I was hoping you could help me out here!
An AI chip and even a brain stimulator should do a pretty good job on your colonist. I don't know why it doesn't work for you...

Quote from: Sentry on September 03, 2015, 12:24:29 PM
I'm having issues crafting vancidium in the electric smelter, I don't know if it's a mod compatibility issue (I run with a few other mods) but it doesn't show the refine vancidium option for me
Hm, I've tried it and it works fine for me. I know it's a dumb question, but have you already researched it?

Florius

Quote from: Ykara on September 03, 2015, 02:03:41 PM

An AI chip and even a brain stimulator should do a pretty good job on your colonist. I don't know why it doesn't work for you...

The AI chip didn't do it's work. How and where do I make a brain stimulator? I haven't found it anywhere just yet..

Ykara

You can craft a brain stimulator at the surrogate organs workbench, but it's slightly worse than the AI chip. Could you post a screenshot of your colonists health tab? Maybe I can see what's wrong.

Entropy147

Quote from: Ykara on September 03, 2015, 02:03:41 PM

Quote from: Sentry on September 03, 2015, 12:24:29 PM
Hm, I've tried it and it works fine for me. I know it's a dumb question, but have you already researched it?
I had researched it, I think it was just a compatibility issue, it works now

Weylyn

I found a minor bug in the mod with the latest version. (12d)

When I install a drugged rib on my colonists, they get the thought for a silent jaw in addition to the drugged rib thought. I thought it might have been specific to the colonist, but it happened again when I did the same procedure on a second one.

Not sure if this is a known issue, but it seems peculiar.

Ykara

Quote from: Weylyn on September 03, 2015, 04:05:52 PM
I found a minor bug in the mod with the latest version. (12d)

When I install a drugged rib on my colonists, they get the thought for a silent jaw in addition to the drugged rib thought. I thought it might have been specific to the colonist, but it happened again when I did the same procedure on a second one.

Not sure if this is a known issue, but it seems peculiar.
It's known and it's already fixed, just redownload your game. I've made a few silent updates to fix some minor bugs and that was one of them.

thebionicfarmer

Hey ive tried lots of thing to download your mod from mediafire and it just refreshes the page every time. do you know if the problem could be on your end?

Florius

Quote from: thebionicfarmer on September 03, 2015, 06:25:49 PM
Hey ive tried lots of thing to download your mod from mediafire and it just refreshes the page every time. do you know if the problem could be on your end?

Here, try this, direct download link: http://download1578.mediafire.com/6fbuzgkq1djg/sorvzet88f6ujex/EPOE+1.51.zip

But I could download it without a problem, seems something in your PC/ browser

Ganimedes

i got a problem with a drugged rib with negative work left... when i send my colonist to finish it he just stands there...

[attachment deleted due to age]

Wendigo

I've had the above problem happen with drugged ribs, adrenaline ribs, and medical ribs.  I mostly saw it occur with my heavily augmented colonists, so crafting speed may be a factor.  Until the crafting object is cancelled, the colonists will continue trying to work on the item, never actually producing it.