[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

Alradaev

Etherdreamer

Trigon

mraadx

aww yissss. So, is it possible to also add head, neck and body augmentation. All bionics so we can finally have a fully functioning android.
Graphic Designer. Will draw for $.

Anxarcule

I love this mod!  Quick question though - is there another mod that drastically reduces the surgery fail rate?  It seems that in A16 the success rate is abysmal.. I've started save-scumming through surgeries due to sheer frustration

Primal Lord

Thanks for such an awesome mod, unless it's already included and i just missed it, may i suggest some sort of "reflex booster", to decrease melee and ranged cooldowns? Especially melee since vanilla at least has careful shooter and it's counterpart who's name escapes me atm, that effect accuracy and cooldown on guns.

Quote from: Anxarcule on December 24, 2016, 06:34:20 PM
is there another mod that drastically reduces the surgery fail rate?

Not sure about mods, but if your confident enough that you wont mess up the xml you can go into the games install directory into RimWorld\Mods\Core\Defs\Stats, open up Stats_Pawns_WorkMedical.xml scroll down to surgery success rate (about the third one down, just read the descriptions and you'll find it), and increase the success rate for each level of skill to what you feel comfortable with. ps. level 0 is 0.05 which equals 5%, 0.5 equals 50%, and 5 would equal 500% success, so setting each level to 1 / 1.0 would be 100% success every time.

edit: pss. ALWAYS make a backup of any core files you decide to alter.

Jakub k.

hey btw, mediafire seems to not be working,it just spams me with adverts and doesnt allow me to download the mod.anyway of uploading this on dropbox?

harpo99999

while I did get a couple of adds in mediafire( and I am using several add blocking browser addins) I was able to download

Jakub k.

darn! ill try it on another browser!

//edit
it works perfectly on chrome,managed to download it

asquirrel

Please find something to replace my pawns fingers and ears.  They got blown off and they don't want me to lop their hands or heads off.

harpo99999

asquirrel, there are BIONIC ears and hands(and even advanced bionic hands) in the mod, but have not seen any fingers

asquirrel

Thanks man.  I haven't researched bionics yet so I didn't know.  I remember having another mod though that repaired fingers and ears.  I don't remember the name of it though. It's probably not updated to A16 yet either.

kenshinoh

Thanks for the Update ... Still  I find the successful rate of surgery is insanely odd ... My doctor can't even harvest a single organ without  damaging half of the pawn body . And the pawn die almost instantly at the second try ! Is it some kind of bug or intended in A16 ?  :'( :'( :'(

Smexy_Vampire

Quote from: kenshinoh on December 26, 2016, 06:59:11 AM
Thanks for the Update ... Still  I find the successful rate of surgery is insanely odd ... My doctor can't even harvest a single organ without  damaging half of the pawn body . And the pawn die almost instantly at the second try ! Is it some kind of bug or intended in A16 ?  :'( :'( :'(
a 16 changed medkits and sergery rates

golgepapaz

that old bug of not being able to craft medkits at drug lab resurfaced again. I can't craft any medkits....