[A13] Bulk Meals v2.4 updated for A13 May 2, 2016

Started by Igabod, March 03, 2015, 09:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

polyticks04

Quote from: nmid on June 16, 2015, 02:37:43 AM
So, despite that debug, is this working fine in A11?

Yes - no actual in-game issues/bugs. I've been using this mod since Alpha 10 and it works exactly the same.

nmid

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

jhabinsk

I'm in A11 loading an A10 save and I get a different debug warning, but it doesn't seem to affect gameplay either. I only have been using the plain stove.

[attachment deleted due to age]

dismar

Quote from: jhabinsk on June 16, 2015, 12:01:36 PM
I'm in A11 loading an A10 save and I get a different debug warning, but it doesn't seem to affect gameplay either. I only have been using the plain stove.
[/quote ]
Just a minor bug. I seen it last night for the first time. I'll have to repack the dll tonight. Unless someone gets to it first. The bug only affects the warning message of not having a place to c ook. Nothing is affected in gameplay tho :)

nmid

Quote from: dismar on June 16, 2015, 01:07:06 PM
Just a minor bug. I seen it last night for the first time. I'll have to repack the dll tonight. Unless someone gets to it first. The bug only affects the warning message of not having a place to c ook. Nothing is affected in gameplay tho :)

Nice. thanks for the confirmation.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

dismar

here a cheap and dirty fix for the error that pops up. the new dll file removes the Need meal source msg. for both stoves and the paste dispenser :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l9upwpw0xcryj7k/Bulk_Meals.zip?dl=0

nmid

Nice..
The new zip isn't a simple overwrite, but it adds a differently named dll file.. so the old dll will still remain. Will that make a difference.. as in do we need to delete the old bulk meal folder and then add this new one?

dismar

Quote from: nmid on June 17, 2015, 03:45:16 AM
Nice..
The new zip isn't a simple overwrite, but it adds a differently named dll file.. so the old dll will still remain. Will that make a difference.. as in do we need to delete the old bulk meal folder and then add this new one?
Oh! sorry bout that thought i changed that file name ! lol I re-uploaded it so now you can just over write!

[attachment deleted due to age]

nmid

Sounds great... now just remove all the earlier links so no one has any confusion! :D

Thank you for your modding help :))

Igabod

Alpha 11 update has been officially uploaded to the main post on this thread. Big thanks to Dismar for stepping in and updating the mod for me while I was busy with real life.

beany_for_ever

Hi all,

Sorry I missed the launch of A11 and thanks dismar for updating the DLL.

However there is no need for the DLL anymore, Tynan changed his code to make it mod friendly. Simple add one line to the XML:

<building>
  <isMealSource>true</isMealSource>
  <spawnedConceptLearnOpportunity>BillsTab</spawnedConceptLearnOpportunity>
  <heatPerTickWhileWorking>0.25</heatPerTickWhileWorking>
</building>

His code checks if there is one object on the map with the isMealSource tag set to true. If there is then you don't get the tutorial message.

Igabod

Quote from: beany_for_ever on June 21, 2015, 09:42:45 PM
Hi all,

However there is no need for the DLL anymore, Tynan changed his code to make it mod friendly. Simple add one line to the XML:

<building>
</building>

His code checks if there is one object on the map with the isMealSource tag set to true. If there is then you don't get the tutorial message.

Awesome, thanks for sharing the info. I'll make the changes tomorrow afternoon.

dismar

Quote from: Igabod on June 21, 2015, 10:44:13 PM
Quote from: beany_for_ever on June 21, 2015, 09:42:45 PM
Hi all,

<building>
</building>

Awesome, thanks for sharing the info. I'll make the changes tomorrow afternoon.

I seen that when i was messing around in the codes the other day and was wondering if it was that easy now! lol ty beany :p

Matt Rethyu

"Our destiny is in the stars, so let's go and search for it."

Phenyll

I'm not sure it does...

I installed the new alpha 11b and this time I took the mod within the Hardcore SK mod pack (previously I took it directly here). I can see it is correctly activated but I can find no research topic about any pro cooking, nor any pro stove.

Am I the only one ?