[1.1] Rimsenal v1.5: beta edition

Started by rooki1, March 03, 2015, 11:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to see in the next update?

Improvised equipments pack: Homemade pistol, pipe shotgun, scrap armor... and glorious Thunderstick!
34 (20.5%)
Xeno beasts pack: Is there anyone want to see a genetically modified cyber-raptor?
68 (41%)
Celestial pack: New faction pack. Adds new xeno human faction, the celestials.
64 (38.6%)

Total Members Voted: 166

Voting closed: September 02, 2015, 09:08:09 PM

knainoa

Hey, first off amazing mod, love the textures and the weapons. I'm having trouble with the Federation mod. Can anyone help? Raids never happen naturally. When I try to force a raid, debug menu says:

1 Faction FPC forward base of def FPC has no PawnGroupMakers that can generate for pawns (points=73.5)

1 Go no pawns spawning raid from parms (points=73.5)

rooki1

v0.222 updated!
[/color][/b]

v0.222:
-Core: CC weapon bug fixed.
-Federation: Precursor bike added. Facilitator plasma rifle added

M10 "Precursor" hover bike: Swift and deadly, M10 Precursor is a standard recon vehicle of the Federation.

Precursor hover bike is a really irritating enemy. Weak but really fast, they can be a great treat to isolated colonists or defense turrets.

Rare and gruesome weapon even in the Federation standards, XM32 "Facilitator" is a personal portable plasma weapon. It fires small bursts of magnetic cells that contain metal plasma.

Facilitator is a test type plasma rifle of the federation. The only way to get it is to kill a FPC commander and loot from him.

Latta

That bike somehow reminds me of FFXIII's bike robots.

Quote from: knainoa on March 18, 2015, 08:12:36 PM
Hey, first off amazing mod, love the textures and the weapons. I'm having trouble with the Federation mod. Can anyone help? Raids never happen naturally. When I try to force a raid, debug menu says:

1 Faction FPC forward base of def FPC has no PawnGroupMakers that can generate for pawns (points=73.5)

1 Go no pawns spawning raid from parms (points=73.5)

It's because storyteller can't choose any enemy from faction's roster given your colony's wealth.
That's why mechanoid hive has minimum spawn day of 60.

lude

Boboid

Might want to double check how your Close Combat armour is working - The +20 damage bonus on the chestpiece doesn't apply at all.
Don't know about the melee cooldown modifier, but it's probably worth checking.
A prison yard is certainly a slightly more elegant solution to Cabin Fever than mine...

I just chop their legs off... legless prisoners don't suffer cabin fever

tresflores

dam you work fast last time i checked on this mod it only had weapons now its got a factions and a story teller you my freind, have some talent

rooki1

v0.23 Updated!

-Core: New company, Greydale Works added.
    -New six weapons added

-Panther general purpose rifle: Greydale Works GPR8 "Panther" is a bestseller assault rifle of every colonial militia. High productivity and durability makes Panther as a great colonial defence weapon.

-Ocelot light pistol: Greydale Works P04 "Ocelot". Light and easy to use, ideal personal defense weapon of noncombatants.

-Puma DMR: Light marksman rifle that manufactured from Greydale Works, PR2 "Puma" is a great rifle for precision fire support or hunting.

-Lynx light support weapon: A SW11 "Lynx", light support weapon that manufactured from Greydale Works is a well known for simple but durable design. With this weapon, you can overwhelming enemy with unceasing bursts of bullet.

-Jaguar grenade launcher: Designed from Greydale Works, GL5 "Jaguar" is a simple but effective indirect fire support weapon.

-Fang combat blade: A "Fang" Combat blade of Greydale Defence. Good for chop down trees or enemies limbs.

Greydale Works designed their weapons for militia of small colonies. GW weapons are not shiny toys like Yunhwa Precision. However, their weapons are really reliable even in harsh rimworld condition. Moreover, unlike unwieldy beasts of Jotun Interstellar, GW guns are relatively cheap and easy to manipulate.

Have fun guys!  :D

rooki1

Quote from: Boboid on March 19, 2015, 04:45:40 AM
Might want to double check how your Close Combat armour is working - The +20 damage bonus on the chestpiece doesn't apply at all.
Don't know about the melee cooldown modifier, but it's probably worth checking.

Maybe I need to change that stat to something else...

Boboid

Also Federation peacekeepers can come out of Ancient Crashed Ships :P
A prison yard is certainly a slightly more elegant solution to Cabin Fever than mine...

I just chop their legs off... legless prisoners don't suffer cabin fever

TheRealRavager

Yeah, Federation anythings are coming out of Ancient Crashed Ships. I've seen Peacekeepers, Federators, Peacemakers, Peacemongers and Ordinators appear out of them.

rooki1

Quote from: Boboid on March 20, 2015, 07:22:19 AM

That's because of they are categorized as mechanoid. I'm working on making them as a custom race, but it needs some time   :-\

UMK

Quote from: TheRealRavager on March 20, 2015, 07:26:42 AM
Yeah, Federation anythings are coming out of Ancient Crashed Ships. I've seen Peacekeepers, Federators, Peacemakers, Peacemongers and Ordinators appear out of them.
I don't see how it could be bad. Maybe it is the part of Federation ship, who use psionic suppressors to terrorize poor civilians.

Shinzy

Quote from: rooki1 on March 20, 2015, 07:31:18 AM
Quote from: Boboid on March 20, 2015, 07:22:19 AM

That's because of they are categorized as mechanoid. I'm working on making them as a custom race, but it needs some time   :-\

Ye might wanan wait for next alpha to work that out
Quote from: ChangelogSeparated race intelligence levels (humanoid/tool user/animal) from mechanoid status in race definition to provide more flexibility for modders.

HBKRKO619

Whaou, updated every day o-O Great work man, really, thank you :)

Nume

great mod,i found other storytellers too slow to act,giving very long periods of peace,with your storyteller there is always something happening,very nice.