[1.1] Rimsenal v1.5: beta edition

Started by rooki1, March 03, 2015, 11:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to see in the next update?

Improvised equipments pack: Homemade pistol, pipe shotgun, scrap armor... and glorious Thunderstick!
34 (20.5%)
Xeno beasts pack: Is there anyone want to see a genetically modified cyber-raptor?
68 (41%)
Celestial pack: New faction pack. Adds new xeno human faction, the celestials.
64 (38.6%)

Total Members Voted: 166

Voting closed: September 02, 2015, 09:08:09 PM

nukularpower

Those guns look great.   Excited to see the Federation back in action!  Love this mod :)

A_Soft_Machine_Man

kreeper333

Poragon

rooki1

v0.3 UPDATED!

Hello everyone. Today, Rimsenal has a great update. Every weapon got a new texture.
Yes, EVERY weapon.
I want all of Rimsenal weapon has more unified aesthetics for its production companies.
I hope you enjoy this.

If you want replace new texture to classic texture, go to Rimsenal\Textures\Things\A9 and copy and overwrite it to A10 folder.

Ps: Now I'm working on Rimsenal: Federation pack and it will be hard job to do. Oh my... I even don't know why it doesn't work.

nukularpower

Lookin' good, lookin reallll good :)    Rootin for ya with the Feds haha

HBKRKO619

Great, thank you :)
Good luck for the update of the federation ^^

Poragon

Quote from: rooki1 on May 20, 2015, 03:29:56 AM
v0.3 UPDATED!

Hello everyone. Today, Rimsenal has a great update. Every weapon got a new texture.
Yes, EVERY weapon.
Great work Rooki, love your art style!

Adrramas

Yeaaa great art.
I think you could do better armor for a Graydale Defence. Eg. marins camuflage or something like that ^^
Other factions have amaizing armor's ;)

rooki1

v0.31 UPDATED!

Hello everyone, rimsenal got some update. In this time I added fancy grenades for every companies except YP.
But instead, YP got own heavy weapon at last. Oh, don't forget the security pack. It also have great update too.

Yunhwa Precision Model-11a "Boreas" is a millimeter wave source that boils the water in the target's skin and thus causes incapacitating pain. It is a perfect crowd control weapon.

JD-16A2 "Torden" Satchel charge. Combat engineer's best friend.

M3 "Systemizer" plasma grenades. Plasma grenade packs more punch than the standard frag grenade but It lacks of blast radius of conventional one.

HD-20 "Bobcat" mini grenades. Due to its small size, a considerable number could be carried.

Updated instant sentry.

Updated Automatic grenade launcher

These are Jotun firebase, the new turret. Each of them needs artillery shell for firing.

Enjoy!

Eisenwulf

Quote from: Ykara on March 04, 2015, 07:06:13 AM
Oh my gosh dat textures :o That's incredible, your mod looks very interesting, I've downloaded it immediately. And that hair is so cool, too!
Do you need to load the core mod to get the hair mod to work?
Never worry about theory as long as the machinery does what it's supposed to do.
--Robert A. Heinlein

deadlydullahan

Just when I thought there weren't enough explosions...  ;D

rooki1

v0.311 Updated

Small update.

Core: Snowflake change from anti tank grenade to microwave grenade. Texture of snowflake also updated.
-Notung can be deployed like manned turret. Deployed Notung shoots faster and more accurate.
-Bobcat throws three mini grenade at once.
-Custom plasma blast mote added.

rooki1

v0.32 UPDATED!!

v0.32:
Core:
- Optic and microwave blast custom mote added.
Federation:
- Alpha 10 compatibility patch

At last, I completed Federation pack compatibility patch.
It was a almost rebuild from the scratch but it was worth it.
Enjoy!

nukularpower

Hooray for the Federation!  Long live... well.. maybe not me :(