[1.1] Rimsenal v1.5: beta edition

Started by rooki1, March 03, 2015, 11:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to see in the next update?

Improvised equipments pack: Homemade pistol, pipe shotgun, scrap armor... and glorious Thunderstick!
34 (20.5%)
Xeno beasts pack: Is there anyone want to see a genetically modified cyber-raptor?
68 (41%)
Celestial pack: New faction pack. Adds new xeno human faction, the celestials.
64 (38.6%)

Total Members Voted: 166

Voting closed: September 02, 2015, 09:08:09 PM

NAIOHUENNEYSHY

When the Federation patch will be??? Can't wait...

Dragoon

Quote from: Moo on August 08, 2015, 08:56:01 PM
How do you deploy the instant sentry device? I have one but can't figure out how to set it up.
go to security and click build instant sentry.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Moo

Ah thanks. There must be some research involved because it wasn't there the first time I checked :)

rooki1

Rimsenal v0.351 Updated!

Core:
- Pioneer armor added
- Stats of each gear has changed.
Storyteller pack:
- The proper description of each storyteller has been added.

Long Time no see!

I have been busy for a while because of some personal business.
First of all, I adjusted stats and price of Rimsenal gears. Now they are more affordable than before.

"An armor designed primarily for combat engineer, Greydale "Redoubt" pioneer armor has integrated toolset. It's a pretty good gear for build something while gunfight."

A new armor, "Redoubt" pioneer armor has been added. This body armor protect your entire body and add bonus to construction and mining skills.

Last, appropriate descriptions for each storyteller added.

※ Accipiter: Sends raiders every weekends.

※ Sereniz: Less big treats, more small incidents.

※ Hildegarde: More big treats, less small incidents.

Have fun!

spider123

I have promblem.

[attachment deleted due to age]

filippe999

Any chance of making specialized workbenches so you can craft the equipment instead of waiting 5 years for a merchant with the weapon you want pass by and then having no silver to buy it?

skyarkhangel

Quote from: spider123 on August 12, 2015, 05:10:43 AM
I have promblem.

Rename folder, without [Alpha 11].
Rimworld hates this "[" symbols and other not specific for folder names.

sciencyazn1

Hi, I want to help you with some of your typos in this post. In your description for Yunhwa Precision, I think your description really means this:
Dominating the mysterious corporate world of Sinshi, Yunhwa(Lotus in Korean) Precision is an interstellar corporation that produces delicate shard weapons exclusively.

nukularpower

Quote from: filippe999 on August 13, 2015, 07:30:01 PM
Any chance of making specialized workbenches so you can craft the equipment instead of waiting 5 years for a merchant with the weapon you want pass by and then having no silver to buy it?

I actually like having the weapons be rare.  Makes a lot more sense to me than random shipwreckers being experts on high tech weapon manufacture :P

rooki1

Rimsenal v0.36 Updated!

v0.36:
Core:
Storyteller pack:
Hair pack:
Security pack:
- Alpha 12 compatibility patch

Hi all. Rimsenal A12 patch arrived.
I'm still working on Federation pack.

Quote from: sciencyazn1 on August 15, 2015, 03:00:26 PM
Hi, I want to help you with some of your typos in this post. In your description for Yunhwa Precision, I think your description really means this:
Dominating the mysterious corporate world of Sinshi, Yunhwa(Lotus in Korean) Precision is an interstellar corporation that produces delicate shard weapons exclusively.

Thanks!

Eisenwulf

Congrats on keeping this marvelous mod current! :)
Never worry about theory as long as the machinery does what it's supposed to do.
--Robert A. Heinlein

Ouan

Thanks a million for the update! <commences downloading>
Damn Pirates!

Romi

This mod have a huge potential to be a amazing big mod , but it is indeed already a great one! :)

rooki1

v0.361 UPDATED!

Federation:
- Alpha 12 compatibility patch
- Tyrant prime arrived. Prepare to wail.

"The result of wicked technology, bion prime is nothing less than the embodiment of the Federation's tranny, a living nightmare."

Hi all, our nasty Federation friends are back.
Now with most dangerous one, the Tyrant prime.
Tyrant prime is the "boss character" of the Federation.
If you see him, don't act stupid. He will never give you a second chance.

«Temple»