[1.1] Rimsenal v1.5: beta edition

Started by rooki1, March 03, 2015, 11:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to see in the next update?

Improvised equipments pack: Homemade pistol, pipe shotgun, scrap armor... and glorious Thunderstick!
34 (20.5%)
Xeno beasts pack: Is there anyone want to see a genetically modified cyber-raptor?
68 (41%)
Celestial pack: New faction pack. Adds new xeno human faction, the celestials.
64 (38.6%)

Total Members Voted: 166

Voting closed: September 02, 2015, 09:08:09 PM

Commander Blackwatch

Great Storyteller characters and the event , Guns , Armor , Security , hair , and faction
Best Mod :D

Rate

100/100

-The Blackwatch
"When we hunt, we kill!
No one is safe!
Nothing is sacred!
We are Blackwatch!
We are the last line of defense!
We will burn our own to hold the red line,
it is the last line to ever hold!"
―The Blackwatch

crazyjoery

Errors were fixed by removing uscm mod that was causing all kinds of weird issues.

Loving the mod btw :)

Nanao-kun

Is it intentional that the HMG nest and the AGS nest have lower cover than sandbags? Same for the Harvester.

Dragoon

I have been using Hildegarde and so far I have gotten 1 raid (2 if you count the whole being chased thing) so far and in return of "small threats" I have gotten 2 people with muscle parasites 1, with the plague (dead) and 1 with some sensory thing. Is this natural? I ask because i've gotten so flares and my crops die with only those 1(2) combat instances.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

dareddevil7

How about for the ferals they make armor out of welded steel plates and high ranking members of their faction get improvised power armor made from scraps of mechanoids.

Justas love

Can u please tell me what this mod is incapable with?

knainoa

is there going to be either an official or fan made Combat Realism patch? Currently the guns don't work with CR, which is unfortunate because it has some really cool features and a lot of modpacks use CR. Anyway just a fan who wishes to see the two mods come together.

branch?

Is there a way I can disable raids from specific faction types? I'd love to keep weapons and apparel of your mods and the Glittertech mod but without having to deal with extremely high-tech raids.
how lit was it

knainoa

Ive looked at making the CR compatible patch and while I am utter shite at modding the creator of Combat Realism recently decided to leave (good luck to them) and left us the source values for CR modding. Anybody want to help on this patch?

Korn.Mil

jal21

it would be cool to see a all in one pack that add all your mods together so people like me that go "rooke1 just updated there mods yonk" can just get then all at one and dont have to have a big mod oder but if that is more truble then i think it would be then dont just asking

A_Soft_Machine_Man

Hey Rooki, in the downtime between releases may I ask what program you use for your textures? I always really liked the aesthetics of your mod and am curious on how you did them since I really want to actually start making mods for myself rather than just altering the defs of other people's mods to suit my tastes.

knainoa

is anyone working on the CR patch? or has this died for now?

Thunda

Is there any plans of separating the different sets of weapons into different benches so it doesnt have a huge wall of stuff at the machining table? Just curious :D

Zorathex

Quote from: Thunda on May 30, 2016, 02:46:58 AM
Is there any plans of separating the different sets of weapons into different benches so it doesnt have a huge wall of stuff at the machining table? Just curious :D

I actually have so much stuff at the machining table, that I can't read the stuff on the left, I have way to many weapon mods.

EDIT: ehh, now that I think about it, you really can't have enough weapons. :D