[1.5] RT Mods - expansion o'clock again (2024-04-20)

Started by Ratys, March 07, 2015, 05:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cebullus

Quote from: Ninefinger on August 20, 2015, 10:21:30 PM

Thank you for making the fix, however for anyone who is wanting to use this update that is not using the Ultimate Overhaul Modpack and only wanting jsut this mod will have to use only the Assembly dll file since the defs are my modified versions suited for my modpack.

My bad, fixed! Links now containing original defs.

Ratys

Wow, that... was really stupid of me. Thanks for correcting that, Cebullus!

22.08.15 CHANGELOG:

• RT Storage: applied Cebullus' fix for relays, recompiled for A12, made everything movable (temporary relays are now more viable than ever!).
  • RT Fusebox: updated to A12, made everything movable.

Prester

how much power does the shield use when there is a solar Flair? im building it to prevent y workflow from stopping, but if it uses 5k or more i Need to know beforehand ;-)

nguadien

Quote from: Ratys on August 22, 2015, 09:37:40 AM

22.08.15 CHANGELOG:

• RT Storage: applied Cebullus' fix for relays, recompiled for A12, made everything movable (temporary relays are now more viable than ever!).

It does not work for 12D.

Clicking on Makeshift Fuse or Advanced Fuse or Magnetic Shield will freeze the game
And I cannot find the RT Storage anywhere in the game.

rsof69

Quote from: nguadien on September 20, 2015, 11:25:22 AM
Quote from: Ratys on August 22, 2015, 09:37:40 AM

22.08.15 CHANGELOG:

Clicking on Makeshift Fuse or Advanced Fuse or Magnetic Shield will freeze the game

its working for me

nguadien

Can you please tell me what mods are you using? I am trying to use the least amount of mods possible, but still cannot use Magnetic Shield, I FUCKING HATE Solar Flares (well with Doge Storyteller, they appear at the same time with Raids)

rsof69

Magnetic shield isnt updated yet

Edit Try making new world new colony

Ratys

Quote from: nguadien on September 20, 2015, 11:25:22 AM

Just tried it myself; fresh RimWorld installation, downloaded and installed just the two  of my mods: everything still works, like it did the entire month since I released the A12-targeted version. It's definitely something with your game, and to figure out what I'm going to need more information. Which mods are you running, how are you running them, etc.

Quote from: rsof69 on September 20, 2015, 12:45:30 PM
Magnetic shield isnt updated yet

What? How so?

nguadien

Ok let me show you my Mods and their order:

Game version: 0.12.914 rev777
Error log: Attached.

Set 1:
Core
Community Core Library 12.2
BiomeSpawnTweak
Doge_Storyteller
EdBInterface
EdBPrepareCarefully
Hospitality
LT_Infusion
Pawn State Icons
Rimsenal_hair
Rimworld_Romance_Mod_A12_RevA
RoofSupport
RT Fusebox
ToolsForHaul
VeinMiner

Set 2
Core
EdBModOrder
Community Core Library 12.2
AdditionalJoyObjectsV2.50
BiomeSpawnTweak
BionicReplacementsCrafting 1.2
Bulk_Meals
DefenceShield-DefenceShield1.3
Doge_Storyteller
EdBPrepareCarefully
GunSmithing
Hospitality
Ish_MedievalNobleHouse
LT_Infusion
M&Co. ForceField
M&Co. MMS
Mad Skills
Magic and Staffs
Mannable Turrents 1.2.6
Medical Drinks
MedicineKitCrafting 1.4
MedievalShields-MedievalShields1.3
MIRV Artillery 1.2.6
ModularSolars1.10
NonDecayingStorage 1.0
Norbals
Pawn State Icons
PersonalShieldMKII-PersonalShieldMKII1.2
Pirates!
ReplacementOrganCrafting 1.2
Rimsenal_hair
Rimworld_Romance_Mod_A12_RevA
RoofSupport
RT Fusebox
RTFTJ
Sleep
ToolsForHaul
VeinMiner
Weapon Crafting 1.41

Bug details: Both sets will have Makeshift Fusebox, Advanced Fusebox, Magnetic Shield as "Unchosen Material" when hover mouse to them. Clicking on them => Mouse and Interface disappear,  leaving a running game with no way to control anymore.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Ratys

Quote from: nguadien on September 21, 2015, 03:47:40 AM
Ok let me show you my Mods and their order:
-snip-

Well, the reason why you "can't find RT Storage anywhere in the game" is because you don't have RT Storage installed/enabled at all, so that was simple.

Quote from: nguadien on September 21, 2015, 03:47:40 AM
Bug details: Both sets will have Makeshift Fusebox, Advanced Fusebox, Magnetic Shield as "Unchosen Material" when hover mouse to them. Clicking on them => Mouse and Interface disappear,  leaving a running game with no way to control anymore.

This does NOT happen with a fresh install; I poked around a bit, there seem to be several reasons why it would. First thing to try as a fix: delete RT Fusebox from your game entirely, and reinstall it again from the file provided in this thread's first post. (Because I'm suspecting you got your distrib from Superior Crafting thread - that one will never work without SC's core.)

If that doesn't work, take you Set 1 and try removing mods one by one, starting with EdBInterface; Community Core Library is another suspect. Once it's narrowed down to one or two mods I'll have a much better time figuring out what exactly is wrong.

nguadien

Ok done.

Community Core Library is the crimelord. So I cannot use Community Core Library and will not be able to use all mods that uses Community Core Library?

On a side note, I removed RT Storage BECAUSE I could not find it, not because I did not install RT Storage so I cannot find it XD

rsof69

nguadien

rsof69

Quote from: nguadien on September 21, 2015, 06:11:08 AM
You are so lucky, I envy with you

go try it with the mods listed :D

10 of 10 it would be awsome

nguadien

Can you please make a ZIP from all your mods, upload them and send me the URL?