[1.3.0] Hospitality

Started by Orion, March 13, 2015, 11:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orion

Sometimes that happens, and will go away after saving. Also could mean your save is gonna be corrupted when you save again. No risk, no fun, I guess...

Mechanoid Hivemind

Quote from: Orion on March 30, 2015, 05:55:24 AM
Sometimes that happens, and will go away after saving. Also could mean your save is gonna be corrupted when you save again. No risk, no fun, I guess...
Eh f*ck it i have a few mods that i wanna try out but not till after this colony sinks or floats
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

LInfo

hello. About folder translate:
All phrases at picture impossible translated. Please check it is and repair.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Dewion

Still can't get this to work. i started a new colony with several mods, including latest "Superior Crafting". i also use "prison improvement" mod, it works without any problems.

when i try to recruit someone, if my colonist can outrun the visitor, message says it was successful, but nothing else happens. i even locked the visitor inside my house and my colonist kept spamming recruitment, but still nothing happens after successful recruitment.

Any advise?  ???

Orion

Very strange. Can you tell me all the mods you're using? Prison improvements is the prime suspect for trouble. Could you try loading it after this mod?

Are you sure recruitment was successful? It may take a couple of attempts of convincing and there should be a letter saying that it worked.

Dewion

Here some pics:

Step 1
try to recruit is on.
Step 2
colonist is negotiating. i tried to select and rightclick to order negotiating, but it didn't show up, i had to draft the colonist and move her close, then undraft and the colonist choose to do it by herself.
Step 3
recruitment was successfully, at least it says so, but visitor is still my guest.
Step 4
i let the time go by and my colonist keep spamming and nothing changes.

and here is also my active mods.

next i will try swap order and then without Prison improvements.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Dewion

swapping didn't work, only made worse. and removing Prison improvements didn't change a thing. should i start a new colony to see the difference?

prongssage

then its not prison improvement I've been using the two of the together since Hospitality came out and haven't had a single issue . I also have Edb mod order, prepare carefully, and interface. And space meals plus a few more that differ from your list. my suggestion would be to remove mod by mod and start a new world each time till you find the issue at least that's what I do.

Dewion

yeah, i know. i just don't wanna.. it takes time, i thought someone could easily say what mods conflicts with this mod.

i will test that later, now i just play without it and finish testing that SuperiorCrafting mod.

Orion

I think you most likely get some errors that you can't see (I suppose you have the console turned off). Could you please attach your output log text file from the data folder after it happens?

Maistronom

Hi guys, I'm having a slight problem here, when I try to talk to some visitors, no matter if I'm trying to improve relations or recruit them, my negotiator just become imobilized and can't move or do anything, anybody here got the same problem or maybe even a solution? please tell!!!

LustrousWolf

Quote from: Maistronom on April 02, 2015, 02:07:17 PM
Hi guys, I'm having a slight problem here, when I try to talk to some visitors, no matter if I'm trying to improve relations or recruit them, my negotiator just become imobilized and can't move or do anything, anybody here got the same problem or maybe even a solution? please tell!!!

no i am having no problems at all. and im using like 20 other mods. what mods might u be using ?

kindofrvl

Hi there, thanks for this mod, easier to recruit stuff, but I have one little problem. After successful recruitment of an armed person he will hang around with the equipped gun in his hand, whow can I make my new colonist to hide his weapon?

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.