[1.3.0] Hospitality

Started by Orion, March 13, 2015, 11:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viddles

Quote from: Orion on February 26, 2016, 03:31:42 PM
I went through a fixing spree and implemented every item I had on my wishlist. Vacation is awesome ;)

Changelog
1.10 - 26.02.2016

- fix: put cap on value of visitor gifts

Aww, no more gold clubs as gifts? =(
How will I know that they REALLY like me?

Orion

Actually they still bring gold clubs... but no more magic platinum tesla armors anymore.

Quote from: Beathrus on February 26, 2016, 05:00:40 PM
Anyway to get my guests to actually go near/to the beds? Like... they just wander around the edge of my Home Zone... And completely ignore the lil shack I made them with guest beds.
If the room is marked as guest room (use room inspection tool), they should go for it.

Beathrus

Quote from: Orion on February 27, 2016, 07:53:23 AM
Actually they still bring gold clubs... but no more magic platinum tesla armors anymore.

Quote from: Beathrus on February 26, 2016, 05:00:40 PM
Anyway to get my guests to actually go near/to the beds? Like... they just wander around the edge of my Home Zone... And completely ignore the lil shack I made them with guest beds.
If the room is marked as guest room (use room inspection tool), they should go for it.

:/ That is the thing, it is but they literally sit outside and sleep on the ground. I am gonna try putting a few tables and chairs in there, maybe they will go to it as a 'gather spot' to eat or something.

Orion

Orion

Update 1.10b

I made a quick fix to lower the expectations of visitors when your colony is new. They will not immediately expect a full blown hotel now, and hate you if you don't have one.

Viddles

Quote from: Orion on February 27, 2016, 07:53:23 AM

Oh! Okay, good! =)
Thank you for this mod, btw. It's one of my must-haves.

Entropy147

I've found a bug! (whilst in dev mode) the error comes up as (Visitor Name) threw exception while determining job: System.MissingFieldException: field 'Verse.Ai.Pawn_mindstate.lastDisturbanceTick' not found, it causes the visitors to stand around doing nothing until the visitor collapses from exhaustion or leaves, it seems to trigger when the visitor is about to sleep (I could of posted a screenshot but I don't know how to)

TMAN80SS

hey guys. I've downloaded this mod and it seems that everyone that visits gets really annoyed, starves, loses joy and all other types of ailments that cause them to break down. Im not sure if i am not/doing something wrong here but its starting to cause a few problems.

The visiting pawns seem to get stuck everywhere, i dont know how to feed or give them beds to sleep in and talking to them always seems to just make things worse. Could someone help me because im missing the entirety of this mod and i would really enjoy having it function on my rimworld.

Orion

Hm. Both interesing cases. Sentry, there's a file in your rimworld data folder called output_log.txt, could you send me that one, after the error occurs?

TMAN80SS, the visitors are definitely more sensitive than they used to be. They now have the same thoughts as colonists. They should be fine, if you build a guest bed for them, though. They bring their own food as well. They will use joy activities like your colonists. Talking to them should only be done by skilled colonists. If you don't have any, better leave them be.

You might also be experiencing some kind of buggy behaviour. So tell me how it further goes, and particularly, if you get any error messages.

Entropy147

Well, I think I've found the error, (there's a lot of them, so I had to whittle it down to when it was triggered by on pawn)
(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

Svejgaard threw exception while determining job: System.MissingFieldException: Field 'Verse.AI.Pawn_MindState.lastDisturbanceTick' not found.

at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Hospitality.ThinkNode_FilterGuestRooms.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.ThinkNode_Duty.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.ThinkNode_Conditional.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Subtree.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.DetermineNextJob () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  lastJobGiver=

I'm not sure if this is what you meant by send but this is a copy of what was in the output_log

TMAN80SS

Thanks for the reply. I'm unable to build any guest beds or areas or whatever it is. I've searched in the zoning, crafting, types of meterials to use and pretty much everywhere else and im unable to find where to craft anything for guests. there are no bugs that i have seen so far (unless this is one??)

I have finally found the bed sorry for the concern!

Beathrus

Quote from: TMAN80SS on February 29, 2016, 08:18:17 PM
Thanks for the reply. I'm unable to build any guest beds or areas or whatever it is. I've searched in the zoning, crafting, types of meterials to use and pretty much everywhere else and im unable to find where to craft anything for guests. there are no bugs that i have seen so far (unless this is one??)

My guest beds are located in furniture, under the G key. o.o

Orion

Well, TMAN80SS, I did manage to reproduce your bug, though. So there's definitely something going wrong sometimes, even when you have guest beds.

Entropy147

Hi,
This is regarding the issue I found earlier, It's possible it's because I'm using an outdated version of rimworld (12c) and as it turns out I think I was using the mod version meant for 12d (oops)

Orion

Quote from: Sentry on March 01, 2016, 08:55:14 AM
Hi,
This is regarding the issue I found earlier, It's possible it's because I'm using an outdated version of rimworld (12c) and as it turns out I think I was using the mod version meant for 12d (oops)
That would surely explain. Thanks for letting me know!