[A11b] Superior Crafting: Kobayashi Maru! v0712

Started by Abrexus, March 26, 2015, 04:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ninefinger

Thanks Abrexus, everything is working great, it was the Devmode thing that was the problem with overwriting the dll or whatever. Thats good to know when it comes to testing other mods in the future as well, thanks again man cheers! :D

PS. I was wondering if it would be ok if i modified your mod a tiny bit and included your mod into my future modpack?

eberkain

Quote from: Canute on April 19, 2015, 05:02:22 PM
Quote from: Grynnreaper on April 19, 2015, 04:25:43 PM
the hoppers are set to critical, and one colonist (Danni, that miserable cow) is the only one that keeps swooping by and unloading them, nothing else is set to critical

Quote from: Slywyn on April 19, 2015, 01:58:09 AM
You have to set the priority of the hopper attached to the Steam Generator higher so they don't keep moving things.

You have to recruit your colonists and force them to man the turret before they'll use it.
Can it be that Danni is a crafter and he want made wood planks out of the log's ?
Then the hopper is maybe the closest source for wood log. You should just place another critical stockpile next to the workbench.
My wife is having this exact problems with wood logs on hoppers, we tested this idea, did not effect anything. 

Abrexus

My wife is having this exact problems with wood logs on hoppers, we tested this idea, did not effect anything.
[/quote]

Updated to new version!  Now the steam generator uses kindling as fuel to eliminate the "wood theft"
Also a few other changes and additions....please see the first page.

Abrexus

Quote from: Ninefinger on April 19, 2015, 07:51:37 PM
Thanks Abrexus, everything is working great, it was the Devmode thing that was the problem with overwriting the dll or whatever. Thats good to know when it comes to testing other mods in the future as well, thanks again man cheers! :D

PS. I was wondering if it would be ok if i modified your mod a tiny bit and included your mod into my future modpack?

Feel free to use the mod in any way you like.  I'm anxious to see what you come up with!

Abrexus

ok, I got fixing of bad backs and healing of scars working again!  I'll post that update soon.  I don't want to overwhelm you guys with patches every few hours  ???

Kolljak

Got a small bug with hoppers on steam generator [first one you get] they put wood in it then the "cooking" person gets confused and takes it out... or bugs out and rapidly "removes" "place" "remove" "place" rapid fire happens.

Hard fix : Find a away for cooking people to ignore hoppers plugged into generators

Easy Fix : Create ingame structure Fuel Hopper and use that just for fuel and not attached to cooking at all.

Ninefinger

Quote from: Abrexus on April 19, 2015, 08:57:09 PM
Quote from: Ninefinger on April 19, 2015, 07:51:37 PM

Feel free to use the mod in any way you like.  I'm anxious to see what you come up with!

Awesome thanks man! you are the greatest! :D i will let you know when i finish the modpack i am still waiting for Pawn state icons, EDB interface, vein miner, priority haul, and prison improvements :D I've reversed the door opening speeds of woodlog door to 1.2 and woodplank door to 1.5 to as it feels better to have it that way, I've added a few of the lamps from advanced lighting to give both options for ceiling lights and standing lamps along with one outdoor rainproof Light pole integrated into your already created research tabs and to use your new resources like steel bars etc, Ive also added two replicator tables that take the same resources to craft as your bionic work bench, with omnigel to allow for replicating chunks and raw resources only, as to not run out of sand or other raw resources however i boosted the cost in which it takes to replicate the items so it takes a lot if growing to get any resources, it will be perfectly balanced once i test it fully, the omnigel plant is grow-able off the start since you coded new growth options after research into your dll, but you cant do anything with it till you research all the way to CraftingIV plus the extra 1000 research after to get the first work table then another 2000 to get the second one, Ive also added Alpha Muffalo, RT Fusebox all integrated with the research you have created and using the new materials you have added like steel bars etc, i also removed your extra turrets and embrasures and shield, as i felt they are overpowered and just kept the vanilla turret, i also changed all waist high objects like work tables to  be passthroughonly so they don't work like embrasures, and i have added more hair styles animal hide working mod, and Darkness mod. :D

mathwizi2005

Quote from: Abrexus on April 19, 2015, 10:10:19 PM
ok, I got fixing of bad backs and healing of scars working again!  I'll post that update soon.  I don't want to overwhelm you guys with patches every few hours  ???

Hey, if you fixed the bionics, I'll take the update now

Abrexus

Last update for the night (I promise!)

* Bad backs and scars can now be diagnosed and fixed once again
* Recipe added to the chemlab to allow you to synthesize plasteel from steel ore and raw devilstrand

Abrexus

Quote from: mathwizi2005 on April 19, 2015, 11:23:48 PM

If you mean bionic organs added....well....I guess for you maybe I can add them...

However....I did add in the two things you asked for....batteries and walls upgrade with research.

Ninefinger

Quote from: Abrexus on April 20, 2015, 12:11:41 AM

If you mean bionic organs added....well....I guess for you maybe I can add them...

However....I did add in the two things you asked for....batteries and walls upgrade with research.

Lol thats why my walls need repairing after i research stuff :D

Ninefinger

Quote from: Abrexus on April 20, 2015, 12:11:41 AM

Pls no bionic organs i think it woudl be to overpowered  :-\

Abrexus

Quote from: Ninefinger on April 20, 2015, 12:55:30 AM

I agree that's why I haven't added them.  I may make it available as an addon that's optional.

Ninefinger

Quote from: Abrexus on April 20, 2015, 12:59:15 AM
Quote from: Ninefinger on April 20, 2015, 12:55:30 AM

I agree that's why I haven't added them.  I may make it available as an addon that's optional.

Thats cool :D I was wondering if it was possible to make is so when the walls get upgraded that we dont have to repair them all after? thats a lot of repairing lol.

Slywyn

I love being able to repair people's organs though. Being able to fix frail torso would be nice too. It might be in already? I don't remember.