[A11b] Superior Crafting: Kobayashi Maru! v0712

Started by Abrexus, March 26, 2015, 04:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rauminen

Hm, since we're talking building shields, stupid question.... Do they allow for people / turrets to shoot out from under them?
I've only built a couple and they seemed to go down real quick as my guys were shooting out (no damage taken from outside, melee pirate raid). Is there a trick? :)

Abrexus

Quote from: Rauminen on April 25, 2015, 03:36:11 PM
Hm, since we're talking building shields, stupid question.... Do they allow for people / turrets to shoot out from under them?
I've only built a couple and they seemed to go down real quick as my guys were shooting out (no damage taken from outside, melee pirate raid). Is there a trick? :)

Actually I am going to take a look at the shields this afternoon.

Rauminen

Lol, OK I get it now! The shields look really nice and use up your power, just don't build them where there is.... you know.... shooting! :)

Ah man, I love this mod. Spent a lot of hours playing the A9 version and tried to think up all the bugs I've seen / wishlist to give you something back. Unfinished bionics, gunshot wounds not biomatter-able, organ vat ear / nose - then I read back the thread, and it's all fixed and done. Time for a new colony! :)

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Ohm, ps, don't change the AI core req for the brain implant please - that's why you treasure them early and hoard them late game. (You were a good little colonist, you can have this AI core in your head! ... but but there's nothing wrong with my brain.... Of course not, you go to sleep now....)

eberkain

mathwizi2005

I'm curious myself. We've gone thru some ideas but haven't settled on how to fix it just yet.
Regardless, the end result will be cool.

Turtuhl

I am having a bug where colonists can't resume work on the Bionic Crafting Table if they are interrupted. It is giving a error in the debug log:

Val threw exception in WorkGiver FinishUnfinishedApparel: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object at Verse.RecipeDef+<>c__IteratorDC.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Other all the other tables seem to work fine for resuming work.

This is one of my favorite MODS so thank you for all the work you have done on this!

mathwizi2005

Idea...
Currently when you melt a dead body at the Organ Vat, you only get clothes back.....
What if you can recover any Bionics as well (possibly even damaged ones to be repaired)?

Ninefinger

Quote from: Turtuhl on April 25, 2015, 08:38:09 PM
I am having a bug where colonists can't resume work on the Bionic Crafting Table if they are interrupted. It is giving a error in the debug log:

Val threw exception in WorkGiver FinishUnfinishedApparel: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object at Verse.RecipeDef+<>c__IteratorDC.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Other all the other tables seem to work fine for resuming work.

This is one of my favorite MODS so thank you for all the work you have done on this!

i just ran a test with the bionics tabel crafting a bionic arm, half way through the crafting process i drafted my colonist and sent him away then undrafted him and he resumed crafting the bionic arm just fine...

Ihatetheinternet

Can you upload to drop box or some thing because send space keeps trying re direct me to a sight marked unsafe by my anti virus

Ninefinger

Quote from: Ihatetheinternet on April 25, 2015, 11:50:38 PM
Can you upload to drop box or some thing because send space keeps trying re direct me to a sight marked unsafe by my anti virus

there should be no problem with the download link and it should not be sending you anywhere that is incredibly strange, try this direct link: https://fs08n5.sendspace.com/dl/679cd124547bd55abfac687cefc88ada/553c63c4278a8d7a/xvdwb4/SCA10Core0424.zip

souless

Could you make it so we can place Smooth Stone floors over concrete? I have this small bit where I had a wood floor for my bedroom, but I turned that bedroom into hallway (for more bedrooms), now it looks odd.

Ninefinger

Quote from: souless on April 26, 2015, 12:51:23 AM
Could you make it so we can place Smooth Stone floors over concrete? I have this small bit where I had a wood floor for my bedroom, but I turned that bedroom into hallway (for more bedrooms), now it looks odd.

smooth stone is technically not a floor type its just smoothing the floor if its already bare stone, and since the floors aren't "Stuff" you cant deconstruct them, the best you can do is to make the hallway some sort of stone tile. eg, granite tile.

souless

Quote from: Ninefinger on April 26, 2015, 01:04:26 AM
smooth stone is technically not a floor type its just smoothing the floor if its already bare stone, and since the floors aren't "Stuff" you cant deconstruct them, the best you can do is to make the hallway some sort of stone tile. eg, granite tile.

My bad, I think the Smooth Stone floor I'm talking about comes from Fast Floors mod, which your mod is over-writing.. I think I'll have to make Fast Floors load after Superior Crafting.

Ninefinger

Quote from: souless on April 26, 2015, 01:10:32 AM
Quote from: Ninefinger on April 26, 2015, 01:04:26 AM

My bad, I think the Smooth Stone floor I'm talking about comes from Fast Floors mod, which your mod is over-writing.. I think I'll have to make Fast Floors load after Superior Crafting.
lol not my mod its Abrexus's mod! :D however if you use the floors get "stuffed " mod download here: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=9334.0;attach=6000 you could maybe deconstruct the wood floor and bring back the natural stone floor then smooth it if it isnt already. this mod is for alpha 9 but should also still work with alpha 10 without any issue. only thing is i don't know for sure if it will work on an already existing save game but should work with a new one.

Muramas

Quote from: Canute on April 26, 2015, 05:38:49 AM
Abrexus,
since you update the mod very often it is hard to track if i got the right/latest version.
Can you add some version number to it ?
The best it would be when you rename the mod folder.

He could just change the About.xml to have the version # on it.