[A11b] Superior Crafting: Kobayashi Maru! v0712

Started by Abrexus, March 26, 2015, 04:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

will2216

Reaper

Question is there any way I can use the biomass to heal my colonists foot? I can't find the option, but yet I have healed other scars in other lotions but I can't find the hands and feet!!!

Reaper

Quote from: Canute on May 16, 2015, 09:20:20 AM
hmm you should heal any scar except eye's.
Do you use another mod with protetic/healing abilitys ? If yes try to move it before or behind SC and look if that help.

nah mate just this mod for that, it seems all the rest of the bits work though, just at the very least not feet. One of my guys got shot in the foot and it left a scar, other than that I have used the biomass on the rest to make em spotless.

Xubrim

I think it's set up so you can heal any scars that can not be "repaired" via prosthetics. Makes sense, but would definitely be nice if you could simply fix all scars, assuming you didn't want to go the bionic route.

Reaper

Quote from: Xubrim on May 17, 2015, 04:27:55 PM
I think it's set up so you can heal any scars that can not be "repaired" via prosthetics. Makes sense, but would definitely be nice if you could simply fix all scars, assuming you didn't want to go the bionic route.

and what if the guy hates prosthetics? I don't want to amputate a limb to fix a foot. I want to fix the foot like I can the legs with biomass! not bionics! Could I get a explanation as to why I can get a new nose for ugly frank but I can't seem to heal the scar on limpy old bill. I assumed the modder just missed it or there that there is a issue with vanilla*.

I can never spell that right*.

LittleGreenStone

Quote from: Reaper on May 17, 2015, 07:44:37 PM

and what if the guy hates prosthetics? I don't want to amputate a limb to fix a foot. I want to fix the foot like I can the legs with biomass! not bionics! Could I get a explanation as to why I can get a new nose for ugly frank but I can't seem to heal the scar on limpy old bill. I assumed the modder just missed it or there that there is a issue with vanalia

I have no idea what vanalia is, but anyway, Adamiks made superior crafting and EPOE compatible (see EPOE thread, page 26), I've been playing around with that lately, it's pretty damn awesome.
If you want to have a whole lot of variety on how-to-fix-my-colonist (yes, including fixing a foot without prosthetics/bionics, for your prosth...o...phobe[?  the guy hates prosthetics] colonist, and a new nose for ugly frank)
I'd suggest checking it out.

TLHeart

Quote from: Reaper on May 17, 2015, 07:44:37 PM

and what if the guy hates prosthetics? I don't want to amputate a limb to fix a foot. I want to fix the foot like I can the legs with biomass! not bionics! Could I get a explanation as to why I can get a new nose for ugly frank but I can't seem to heal the scar on limpy old bill. I assumed the modder just missed it or there that there is a issue with vanalia

if you have a prostophobe, hates bionics, then just use advanced prosthetic. They accept those, and they restore to 100%

badday

Some questions :

- How do u obtain kidling with wood logs for generator ?
- Don't know if this coming from this mod, but how reserving a good place (in our base)  to trade with local trader (not those by ship) ? they always install their tent outside my zones .  We need build beacon for that ?

LittleGreenStone

Quote from: badday on May 19, 2015, 06:01:48 AM
Some questions :

- How do u obtain kidling with wood logs for generator ?
- Don't know if this coming from this mod, but how reserving a good place (in our base)  to trade with local trader (not those by ship) ? they always install their tent outside my zones .  We need build beacon for that ?

First, for that you need the hand saw mill (or later on the 'electric crafting table'), there you should be able to add a bill to make kindling.

Second, I don't know, that trading thing is of the "Miscellaneous w/ MAI" mod, I think you are more likely to be answered on its own thread.

badday

thx ! :D
forgot to look at saw mill ...

edit: Any detailled flow chart with this mod ? to know how obtain things with what research.

Nekomimi

Is there any chance for mini-mod that change steel walls back to their default visuals?

While making futuristic colony having brick walls is just not right. That's why I always use steel instead of slate, despite slate being superior...
Have you fell here from the sky
Have you been trapped under stone
We're all glad that you survive
This is now your only home

Born in the primitive tribe
Joined the pirates in their cove
The past doesn't matter now
The Vault Seven is your home

LittleGreenStone

Quote from: badday on May 19, 2015, 07:45:06 AM
thx ! :D
forgot to look at saw mill ...

edit: Any detailled flow chart with this mod ? to know how obtain things with what research.

...yeeeah... There is... First page of this thread tells you pretty much everything you need to know. o_o
You didn't spare the time to read it, did you? ^^

Reaper

I don't really like overlapping mods, I was kinda hoping the mod author would tell me why he hasn't implemented this into his mod, in the O.P it says it can fix scars. It does not say that it does not fix all scars but hands and feet.

I enjoy the lightweight feel of the biomass system and looking at the mod you suggested it's way to huge!!! and more than a little overpowered, with the ability to make everyone a super worker/soldier. No thank you. The medical component in SC2 is just the right size and strength and uses up a fair bit of silver and lets you heal just about any wound and you know what? That's all I really want in a medical mod.

But Mod author if your reading this please cut the biomass you get in half or make it dependent on the medical lvl of the pawn, Oh and it's biomass so it should rot if not kept cold.  Thank you for your time mod Author

Nimrod

Quote from: Reaper on May 19, 2015, 11:17:53 AM
I don't really like overlapping mods, I was kinda hoping the mod author would tell me why he hasn't implemented this into his mod, in the O.P it says it can fix scars. It does not say that it does not fix all scars but hands and feet.

I enjoy the lightweight feel of the biomass system and looking at the mod you suggested it's way to huge!!! and more than a little overpowered, with the ability to make everyone a super worker/soldier. No thank you. The medical component in SC2 is just the right size and strength and uses up a fair bit of silver and lets you heal just about any wound and you know what? That's all I really want in a medical mod.

But Mod author if your reading this please cut the biomass you get in half or make it dependent on the medical lvl of the pawn, Oh and it's biomass so it should rot if not kept cold.  Thank you for your time mod Author

The changes you ask for are very easy to implement yourself, you know?
No need to change the mod for everybody... ;)

LittleGreenStone

Quote from: Reaper on May 19, 2015, 11:17:53 AM

Big? Yes. OP? ...Saywhat?
Yeah, sure, it's OP. It's not like you can craft bionics with SC anyway, turning pawns into superior workers.
Right?

Saying this combo is OP where SC isn't? No, I'm afraid that isn't quite true.
It merely gives a whole lot of variety.
And you know what? That's what I really want in a medical mod.  ;)