[A11b] Superior Crafting: Kobayashi Maru! v0712

Started by Abrexus, March 26, 2015, 04:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remorium

thefinn

Quote from: Abrexus on June 22, 2015, 08:09:28 PM
Quote from: tirramissu on June 22, 2015, 07:47:38 PM
I've noticed that food is not growing in designated grow zones.
Trees are growing fine.

Fix #2 incoming!  Thanks again guys for all the help!  This really makes it easy for me to get this working at 100% as soon as possible!

Is this fix in 622b ? Mine are still not growing. I thought the B version was the fix ?

Abrexus

Quote from: thefinn on June 22, 2015, 11:07:15 PM
Is this fix in 622b ? Mine are still not growing. I thought the B version was the fix ?

B is the fix version.  I just tested it again, and I have plants up to 47%....am waiting to see if I can harvest them.  They are growing (tested on potatoes).

thefinn

My bad, I copied one directory over the old one instead of deleting it first. >.<

Taikun

Quote from: Abrexus on June 22, 2015, 08:09:28 PM
Quote from: Taikun on June 22, 2015, 07:55:14 PM
Quote from: tirramissu on June 22, 2015, 07:47:38 PM
I've noticed that food is not growing in designated grow zones.
Trees are growing fine.

I'm having this problem too... definitely this mod causing it because they grow fine when SC is disabled.

Fix #2 incoming!  Thanks again guys for all the help!  This really makes it easy for me to get this working at 100% as soon as possible!

Thank you, Sir! Everything works great so far!

Enjoyment

O, Abe, good news for all of us! Many thx for your job, man.
But... "Forgive me father for I have sinned" - I was playin' a bit with Hardcore SK modpack. And I definitely will del it and instal the glorious SC mod, though I want to admit, there are some moments at HC, I want to see in yor mod:
* The first one is the ability to place air-conditioners and doors upon walls (for no reasons - it's just much more comfotable to play).
* The second thing is separate bills for dif stone blocks recipes. And I must say a few words here. You know that community of RW is wierd a little (in a good way). And there are many people with a perfectionism (some even at the edge of OCD), who like their bases to be perfectly made. And, generally, you prefer to have some stock of marble blocks for your sculptures (they're most beautiful), some granite blocks for outer perimeter walls (more stronger), and some limestone for inner walls (faster to mine chunks and to build walls). So that's the reason I want my crafter to keep the stock of 200 marble blocks, 500 granite and 1k of limestone walls. But I can't do it. And don't tell me of "you can allow only marble and set to 'do until you have 200' at bill-table" - this thing doesn't work (cuase it counts all of stone blocks at your stockpiles).
So that's my little cry. You can hear it or not - I'll play your mod no matter what you decide, but I don't think these little things will take a lot of your time to implement, and you can make the Rimlife of your fans just a bit easier.
And... Keep up the good work! Cheers!
English is neither my native lang nor my strong side...

Grenadier33

Woohoo, checked the forums after work and the new version is out... you just made my day!   ;D

SPARKIE430

Can't wait to fire this up... it might be a Rimworld day at work.

Galvenox

hey Abrexus. firstly, I hope you get better soon, awesome man. health is the most important. secondly, keep up the fantastic work! it really is the best mod I've encountered.
okay now, that I have this out of my mind (had to say it), I have a question, possibly problem. I've researched Construction I, and I still can't build stone doors. I have the materials, I can build stone walls just fine. I can build metal doors though, even when I don't have the materials. maybe that's how it should be, I'm just asking.

Bonjour

Hello, i don't know how to get craft II.
i have :
power I, II
Agriculture I
Crafting I
Construction II (and the one before, 'stone work', i don't know how to translate it)
Security I

Do i miss smth?

regards

Edeal

Amazing mod I just discovered yesterday ! Great Job !

I also encountered the steam generator problem (impossible to fill the hoppers with kindlings).
Are the saves going to be compatible with the next fixed versions ?

Thank's again !

Abrexus

Quote from: Edeal on June 23, 2015, 08:11:33 AM
Are the saves going to be compatible with the next fixed versions ?

Thank's again !

Yes, it is compatible.  If there is ever a save breaking update, I post it on the front page below the download link.  And you're most welcome.

Galvenox

I can't remove floors of random generated structures. just checked my own floors, can't remove them either. is it just me? Abrexus, I'm also reminding you of my previous question, a couple of posts back.

Abrexus

Quote from: Galvenox on June 23, 2015, 09:30:39 AM
I can't remove floors of random generated structures. just checked my own floors, can't remove them either. is it just me? Abrexus, I'm also reminding you of my previous question, a couple of posts back.

There are no stone doors in SC, and I will check on the floor situation for you after work today!

Galvenox

all is clear now, thanks! I'll wait patiently with those floors, there's no hurry.