Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nmid

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

Adamiks

User was warned for this post: Off-topic in the off-topic.

nmid

Sorry adam, but if you aren't counting right, I'm going to ignore your post from now on.
The only advantage is that my reply won't be considered a double post.

It's not about a sense of humor, but if we aren't doing this right, then there's no point in posting on this thread.

Yes, this means that we'll not have be able to check the count using number of replies.
But the post says COUNT till 1000. Not have 1000 replies before Tynan replies.
I'm going to ignore the 50+(?) wrong posts earlier, but not going to continue with invalid posts.

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

Adamiks

..... This wasn't off-topic! I was 577 = 777. I was 575 = 2 (5). Even E = 3!

This topic isn't only for raw counting but also for having fun. Only funny thing in here is that i get warned for "off-topic in off-topic"! Off topic is for OFF TOPIC!

Anduin1357

When it's as simple as counting, having fun at the expense of others is outright frustrating...

579 if there was duplicate or 580 for otherwise...
Blame Adamiks for having not shut up.

Matthiasagreen

Hi, my name is Matthias and I am a Rimworld Addict. It has been five seconds since my last fix...

StorymasterQ

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

nmid

StorymasterQ

584. Up one then down left. This starts to sound like old arcade fighting moves.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

nmid

llunauk

Adamiks

Ok, ok - 586, because i will get reported for "not counting right".

I'm waiting for real 666!

EDIT!

No! Why Ilunauk?!

587 :/

nmid

Quote from: Adamiks on June 15, 2015, 08:51:42 AM

Ok, ok - 586, because i will get reported for "not counting right".

I'm waiting for real 666!

EDIT!

No! Why Ilunauk?!

587 :/
LOL :p

Adamiks

nmid