Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamiks

nmid

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

Adamiks

nmid

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

Adamiks

What sandwich?

You're talking about Oreo sex-sandwich with black guy in the centre?

nmid

i prefer to think of 9 as the sexier half of the 6.
and .. what looks like a 6 and what looks like a 9? :D

Adamiks

Quote from: nmid on June 15, 2015, 01:46:59 PM

i prefer to think of 9 as the sexier half of the 6.
and .. what looks like a 6 and what looks like a 9? :D

Hmm... I don't know... Justin Bieber is a 6 but he looks more like 9. It's a really hard topic!

nmid

Adamiks

nmid

I remember this thread a 100 posts ago, when young 'nes used to wear denims all the time....

Adamiks

602 i remember this thread a 200 posts ago, when people weren't talking about Oreo sex positions.

nmid

nmid