Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RickyMartini

vagineer1

You see this tank?

This tank is the epitome of "I'm going to destroy you"

This tank can make Chuck norris cry.

All hail the Takemikazuchi.

RickyMartini

nmid

hahahaha
wonder how many ppl were waiting for 666.
(I was too.. missed it).

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

StorymasterQ

<expletives removed by other consciousness>

I'll settle for 670 then.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

nmid

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

Sheyka

six hundred seventy-two

just to post 1 time in this topic

and asking me. what are you doing if he never post here?
Sorry for bad english <3

nmid

RickyMartini

nmid

Coenmcj

Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

StorymasterQ

If Tynan doesn't post when we hit 1000, then...we'll just have to go to 10,000.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

Coenmcj

but... but... that'll take so long it'll be impossible he hadn't seen it! making us suffer by making us HAVE to continue!..

Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

StorymasterQ

Oh, I'm sure he has already seen it right now, and has already made us continue to 1000. So I'm confident he'll make us continue to 10,000 as well.

It's now less "Count to x before Tynan posts" but more "Count to x before Tynan implements z-levels in Rimworld" which is quite more believable if we continue to 10,000 or even further exponents of 10.

blaze7736

Tyanan is slightly evil he does not post on things like this to stop us and he changes weird thing in code just to mess with us modders