Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamiks

jzero

Actual cannibal shia labeouf.

passi965

Adamiks

Listen1

The weather is hot as hell here in Brazil, and people still have energy to go "jump the carnaval"...

But, because of the marvelous compressed gas technology and evaporative condensors, I have a split air conditioner.

jzero

Quote from: Listen1 on February 07, 2016, 07:02:43 PM
The weather is hot as hell here in Brazil, and people still have energy to go "jump the carnaval"...

But, because of the marvelous compressed gas technology and evaporative condensors, I have a split air conditioner.

Well here in Maine we have *about* one and a half feet of snow at the moment.

Listen1

I'm really jealous, the heat not only is unberable, but also helps out the hatchery of mosquitos (when the mosquitos get out of their eggs). If we had a good old rimwolrd cold snap, with snow and everything, the problem would be solved.

But it rarely snow in brazil. At least we have caipirinha.

jzero

Quote from: Listen1 on February 07, 2016, 07:27:33 PM
I'm really jealous, the heat not only is unberable, but also helps out the hatchery of mosquitos (when the mosquitos get out of their eggs). If we had a good old rimwolrd cold snap, with snow and everything, the problem would be solved.

But it rarely snow in brazil. At least we have caipirinha.

We get our fair share of mosquitoes here in Maine during the spring and summer. We also get black flies and no-see-ums

Adamiks

It's chilling to the bone here in Snowdin.

jzero

Quote from: Adamiks on February 08, 2016, 03:50:46 AM

It's chilling to the bone here in Snowdin.

oh ho ho what a wit with this one.

Adamiks

jzero

Quote from: Adamiks on February 08, 2016, 05:06:09 PM

Welp, i'm a punny guy.

Hey what is a jedi's favorite desert?. Obi Wan CANOLI.
what kind of car does Yoda drive?. A toYODA
WHat to do call it when Chewbacca's best friend is alone. He is Han SOLO

Adamiks

These are really good :D

Tho, i don't really feel like it for the pun war, i'm tired and talked with girl, won't say much (because private), but TLDR she was sad, i had to cheer her up, and well, we both got our daily dose of my puns and poems ^^

And well, she have a boyfriend so it's really fucking shitty when you have to cheer up a girl, take all the shit and somebody else is gonna take the best parts, i'm from another country :S

jzero

I get it man, that really sucks. Been in the same situation. Not being in a different country though.

And thanks a sketeTON for the compliment.

Adamiks

Tho, her bf sucks a dick, really haha :D

And well, she talked with me not him ^^ Also, it's not like she is using me as a "feeling bag", we had a talk about that, long story short she know how i would feel. And well, she is a gamer and openly talking about stuff and thangs, girl of a dream haha :D

Compliments will be all what i will give you, i'm humerus guy, but not feeling punny today...

And i need to take a shortcut, yeah, tho i need a hair first....