Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Names are for the Weak

Quote from: mabor0shi on June 13, 2017, 04:18:19 PM
Quote from: dburgdorf on June 13, 2017, 09:42:18 AM
This thread's gotten dull.
Yup. The problem is numbers. Like this 6440 here. It's boring. Letters are better.
We could have a serious discussion in order to liven up the thread. For instance, we could have a discussion about politics, social issues, the game. I bet that there's at least 6441 different topics we could discuss!

XeoNovaDan

Names are for the Weak

Listen1

XeoNovaDan

mabor0shi

Vidya gamez. I just tried The Forest. It's too "early access" for me. Great survival and building aspects, but the main enemies are weirdly passive and there's almost no story/mission stuff to do. Needs enemies to have more hostile AI, so that u have motivation to build a base.
Pretty much, I want it to be exactly like a 1st person State of Decay, but where you craft and build everything. State of Decay is like GTA meets Rimworld. With zombies. It's great.
State of Decay : get it       The Forest : wait for it to be more finished
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

wafflep90

6447, ive seen some playthroughs of that and it looks pretty good, issue is is it vlue for money when I don't get  much time to play games

Listen1

Well, State of Decay 2 was announced and it looks amazing. My only fear is that it becomes Left 4 dead with crafting...

Which wouldn't be the worst thing really xD

mabor0shi

Quote from: wafflep90 on June 14, 2017, 03:27:32 AM
6447, ive seen some playthroughs of that and it looks pretty good, issue is is it vlue for money when I don't get  much time to play games
steal the game, quit your job, play all day, then when u beat the game (or run out of food) just kill yourself. it's simple! waffle, u got your head in the clouds, bro? i can't believe i had to explain this.
Quote from: Listen1 on June 14, 2017, 06:14:34 AM
Well, State of Decay 2 was announced and it looks amazing. My only fear is that it becomes Left 4 dead with crafting...
wat makes you think Left 4 Dead?
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

XeoNovaDan

Swat_Raptor

Listen1

The action sequence they showed up was reaaaally gun-heavy, with alot of shooting with special zombies.

In the first game, it was very hard and heavy to play, if you decide to take a shot, many zombies will close in and you will be over-runned.

Other than that, we'll have to wait to see how it plays out.

XeoNovaDan

dburgdorf

6454!

(This is my 400th post on these forums. Woo-hoo?)
- Rainbeau Flambe (aka Darryl Burgdorf) -
Old. Short. Grumpy. Bearded. "Yeah, I'm a dorf."

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

Listen1