[A15] TF RIM-MOD v1 (Saul's 4 mods)

Started by Saularian, April 24, 2015, 05:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saularian

"on solid ground"

It's been awhile but now my mods are updated to the latest version [A15]
Now I'm getting back on track to start working again on some ideas I had when I started with this stuff. Maybe some greenhouse stuff or whatever I can think of with the new things that have been added to the game.
CHEERS!

A15 Terra Firma Mod Pack

This pack is composed of 4 mods I've been working on for the last few days,
but I'll just start with adding the link to the package before I elaborate.

Get it here:

ALPHA 15

The package contains the following mods:
   -A15 Nappa v1
   -A15 Rack em Stack em v1
   -A15 Bag em and tag em v1
   -A15 TF Weaponry and Security v1

Pictures say more than a thousand words they say so I'll start with those:

A15 Nappa v1

Adds:
- Nappa-leather, a more generic type of leather made from different types of leather.
- A Nappa crafting table, so you can craft it
- 3 apparel recipes for the tailoring bench to use this new leather (or any other textile)
- 3 recipes for the smelter to create metals that have actual armoring properties
- 2 recipes in which you could utilize these metals (and a bit of nappa)
- Added bonus: I also added a more economic comms-station so it actually fits in a room! (As opposed to fitting a room around them...)

If you only want this, download it from here:

ALPHA 15

A15 Rack em and Stack em

Adds:
- 7 Storage racks ranging from single (1x1) to double large (4x2)
- A ceiling light, so you can light up that dark/dampy storage room
- Added bonus: The racks support roofs, so you can build a warehouse the size of New York if you want to. Or if you need to.
- Added a freezer unit that turns a storage room into a freezer at -5 degrees celsius without the need foor exhaust vents

ALPHA 15

A15 Bag em and Tag em v1

Adds:
- A recipe to create bodybags at the tailor bench (Nappa-leather dependant)
- A morgue slab where you can put corpses in bodybags, so they don't affect colonists mood.
- 7 Bodybag storage containers, ranging from single (1x1) to double large (4x2). They also support roofs The bodybags stack up to 5 per tile.
- Added bonus: No need to strip corpses before bagging them, as this is done during the bagging process.
To add:
- Make the bodybag show whose inside of it.
- New ways of disposing of the bagged corpses (butchering, organ harvesting, mass graves)

ALPHA 15 NAPPA dependant version

ALPHA 15 LEATHER dependant version

A15 TF Weaponry and Security v1

Adds:
- Makes mechanoid's drop their weapons
- 5 new turrets (4 which utilize the mechanoid weaponr and one that uses a flamer)
- 3 new weapons: A flamer, an Anti-Materiel rifle (craftable, needs resource from Nappa mod) and a high explosive variant (also craftable)
- Craftable and stuffified vanilla power armor.
- Fire Ant power armor that is extremely heat resistant and should be almost fire-proof
- Added a craftable Area Denial Weapon that can turn a room into a "flash" freezer (-270 degrees celsius). Useless outdoors though...
To add:
- More weaponry, armors, turrets and so on

ALPHA 15

Author/Mod Team
Saularian

Thanks to
Probably a lot of people on this forum who show me the right direction to get things working :)

How to install:
- Unzip the contents and place them in your RimWorld/Mods folder.
- Activate the mod in the mod menu in the game.
- ENJOY!

Senacharim

Looks awesome.  Sadly, cannot download.  The link says "still awaiting authorization."

Any chance of a direct link the the crafting mod?

Kasdar

Looks wonderful. I especially like that the storage options support roofs.

Saularian

Quote from: Senacharim on April 24, 2015, 05:59:18 PM
Looks awesome.  Sadly, cannot download.  The link says "still awaiting authorization."

Any chance of a direct link the the crafting mod?

Links should be working now, checked them and re-linked them  :)

HBKRKO619

jerome736

Getting this error when I load the mod. I tried loading the individual downloads as well as the combo pack and still get the same errors:

[attachment deleted due to age]

Saularian

Quote from: jerome736 on April 25, 2015, 02:52:16 AM
Getting this error when I load the mod. I tried loading the individual downloads as well as the combo pack and still get the same errors:

I know what would cause that error (the red one, the eType error probbably comes from somewhere else (or I missed something while updating to A10, running a check now) but that shouldn't even be possible  :P but should be fixed now. Let me know if the error persists.

Saularian

Quote from: Canute on April 26, 2015, 05:53:26 AM
Skinmask, don't cover anything.

<bodyPartGroups>
        <li>Mouth</li>
<li>Teeth</li>
      </bodyPartGroups>

I do tend to think of my mouth and teeth as "something"  :P

Dragoon

Cool I can craft power armor btw what is DAArmor?
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Saularian

Quote from: Canute on April 26, 2015, 11:20:19 AM
Curious, these line's are in ApparelTailored_Various.xml allready. Maybe a conflict with another mod.
But shouldn't the skinmask cover head and ears too ?
And maybe a social chat impact of -15 or -5 ? Or does you like to talk to someone who wear a mask ?

Edit: no mod-conflict, when i remove all other mod's beside the ones from EdB, there is still no cover.
When i add
<li>FullHead</li>
the skinmask is geting a cover.
Maybe you don't add a define for mouth and teeth ?

The problem with this is that the defined layers mouth and teeth don't seem to show up in the description as covered, but if it is put on the fullhead layer, not other headgear can be equiped. As it is actually meant more for insulation purpose instead of armor protection, it should be worn as an addition to other gear, as the protective value is negligeble. I'm actually considering to cut it, as I've seen raiders show up wearing 4 of them (guess they want to be really comfy) and that's something I hadn't forseen.

Quote from: Dragoon on May 09, 2015, 08:34:52 PM
Cool I can craft power armor btw what is DAArmor?

DAArmor? You sniffing through the defs? ;) It's a work in progress (have to get the textures right, and ballance it out) and it was intended to make pawns wearing pretty numb to the effects of seeing corpses, killing etc. to make them sort of numb killing machines. But with the implementation of the joy & needs system the way it works had to be reconfigured so it works properly and is not too OP.

cuproPanda

Small bug found. Nothing serious, I just find it funny to have some people walking around with 7 skinmasks on their head. My nudist did it, and that made a little bit of sense, but now my chef is doing it, too! At least they are warm :)

EDIT: also, notice the "a skinmask", instead of "skinmask" and "jumpuit" instead of "jumpsuit" (not sure if jumpsuit is from this mod)

cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

CRPOV

How do you harvest organs from a filled body bag? I don't see any options from either the morgue slab or the bags themselves.

Dragoon

hahaha what?

I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Dragoon

I hope this mod gets updated to alpha 11 I love it :D

Saularian

Quote from: CRPOV on May 27, 2015, 05:54:00 PM
How do you harvest organs from a filled body bag? I don't see any options from either the morgue slab or the bags themselves.

Some features are not implemented yet, and as I'm currently updating the mods to A11 it's currently put on hold...

Quote from: Dragoon on June 15, 2015, 11:32:33 PM
I hope this mod gets updated to alpha 11 I love it :D

It is being updated, haven't had the time yet to get to it, and it seems to be a bit more tedious than I'd expected, but am halfway with it, but need to do it step by step.