Previous topic - Next topic

dismar

New minor mod packs add to front page!
Garden tools mod pack!
Heated Sun Lamps!

3.2 coming soon!!
Food Categories Cleaned up!
Coding all cleaned up!
New Cooking Facilities! Added to improve cooking tables!
Tweeks and recipes hotfixes!
More Neuffs artwork!

harpo99999

dismar, the link for the heated sunlamps on the op is error 404ing me

dismar

harpo99999

WHiZ

Love the new garden tools.. they were sadly missed with the old mod ending.. one suggestion not for the mod but for your page, would be to add a quick jumplist to the top of the first post so that more people know about your other mods further down. =) keep up the great work!

dismar

Pre-Release mods!
Been working all week on the new versions. Want feed back over the week end! Please delete older versions before upgrading.
3.2 Veg Garden
Download!
Gourmet Garden
Download!

New fruit plants, Natural fruit trees growing in different biomes, New artworks, new recipes, new work table, NEW NEW NEW!

Thank you

WHiZ

Does the ice cream change any status effects such as when they are feeling hot etc? So far i'm loving it, your new graphics are great, i like how the gourmet garden recipes encourage you to diversify your crops, your integration with the new milk is flawless, and i made my first pizza! =P 

a suggestion to maybe change the blueberry pie to a more generic berry pie so it could include regular berries and/or blueberries.

If i were to have my pet peeve, i still wish you would move the cooking stuff category to its own header or under the main food one rather than under meals. when you use the category view i like to keep meals minimized to just know i have enough meals or not. as im not concerned with the makeup. but with this under there it is boosting the number by 1000 cause of all of my cooking items.

great job on the additions!

dismar

Hey whiz!

For now the new meals are just slapping them in the game. But I like the idea of additional  effects.

And before I posted the prerelease I moved all the cooking stuff into the meals category so that they could be traded and sold. Where I want to put them is under food but not raw or meals. I'll have to rewrite the traders tho to get that. But it's pretty when it's done. And I'll try  and get it done in 3.2

And the blueberry pie is  being changed to a generic fruit pie. Mainly to make it easy to  make pie. And allow a wider use of fruits.

Thanks for the input!

WHiZ

Sounds great! Thanks for all your work on this.. I know many of us appreciate it greatly.

redgoatee

can someone help me?
I really like the idea of seeds and planting, but when I load them, I keep getting an xml error about something like seed drop from plants not defined or something. so, can someone tell me exactly what mods are needed for this to work in A12d and what order do they need to be loaded?

Thank you in advance :)

dismar

You just need the Seeds please mod loaded before any of the add on seed mods

redgoatee

so, like this?

Seeds Please
veg garden with seeds
veg garden
??

dismar

Seeds Please
veg garden with seeds

no need for the other garden

redgoatee

ok, I did that, tried various places to load it, and this is a screen shot of the error(s) I get
http://imgur.com/8V04imH

so, not sure what's going on :(

dismar

That error is from using the alpha 11 version. Download the version on the last page here :

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=12674.90