[A17] Vegetable Garden [8/22/17]

Started by dismar, May 07, 2015, 10:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dismar

Quote from: pirate34 on April 19, 2016, 08:35:29 PM
Mulberry trees for silk would be nice to see (the berries spoil too fast off the plant irl to be worth implementing)

But we already grow a silk... its devilstrand!

Quote from: Severik on April 19, 2016, 11:18:46 AM
since the CCL adds a mod menu, wouldnt it be easier to just add an active/inactive variable to the representive Plants/Functions and make a mod option for toggling them all on or off?
As cool as this idea is. I don't really want CCL as a requirement for my mod. I've hidden a lot of stuff behind research.
You don't really have to do it to survive as all the simple crops are there.

dismar

Quote from: duduluu on April 19, 2016, 12:00:05 AM
hi,it's a trouble.
can't plant agave after finishing research agriculture II
I found it! missing a sow tag  "<li>Ground</li>" for the plant. You can only ground it in Hydroponics atm. :(
Fixed in next version :)

Quote from: Oga88 on April 19, 2016, 08:47:04 AM

Hi great mod!!
You had a good texture for plow soil, well its better than just black like it is now. There was a texture of garden soil, I think you should use it for plow soil imho. Thank you for this mod.
Well I fixed my plow soil mod. Looks like rows of plowed soil again. So next update it will be the way it is.

duduluu

oh, the garden soil is so black, my friend said it's petroleum, LOL :)
RimTrans translation tool for RimWorld
RimWorld-English original text for translating RimWorld
RimWorld-zh.com my translation team website

Malachi_Draven

Quick question - Where does the raw coffee resource get stored? I've got a couple storage mods to add crates/racks, namely "ExtendedStorage" and "SodaBrewing" that add them. I've seen all the other fruits, veggies, and crafted foods show up on the lists. But not the raw coffee or tea crop. Even "Cup of Coffee" shows up, just not the raw material.

dismar

I stick all the growables non for food items in here.

Malachi_Draven

Quote from: dismar on April 20, 2016, 07:58:05 AM

Hmm, that's not showing up in the ExtendedStorage crates. It is, however, showing up in the Nano Storage from Haplo's "Misc Objects" mod.

dismar

Quote from: Malachi_Draven on April 20, 2016, 10:28:13 AM
Quote from: dismar on April 20, 2016, 07:58:05 AM

Hmm, that's not showing up in the ExtendedStorage crates. It is, however, showing up in the Nano Storage from Haplo's "Misc Objects" mod.

Hmm the crates must have a different way of calling to the categories def. I can take a look at their code tonight and see.

ricemaster

plow soil is not loaded properly. I think PlowSoil.png file's size should be square.
when I adjusted that file to 1024x1024(just like other soil texture's size), it loaded properly with no problem.

Loki88

Is tofu intentionally classed as both meat and raw plant food?...

Severik

Quote from: Loki88 on April 21, 2016, 02:29:15 PM
Is tofu intentionally classed as both meat and raw plant food?...
it is....vegans -.-

dismar

Tofu and mushrooms are in both. So they can be used either way.

Loki88

Quote from: dismar on April 21, 2016, 05:36:05 PM

I understand the reasoning to having it as a meat substitute, it's just more of Derps cooking lavish meals of nothing but tofu seems kinda silly. Just seems to make more sense to have it as meat only as that seems to be more or less it's reason for existence.

Side note, it would clean up the recipe menue a bit for things that call for raw plant food only.

deathstar

I can't figure out what to use corn meal for... is it used as a substitute for something else?

dismar

Quote from: deathstar on April 22, 2016, 06:01:32 AM
I can't figure out what to use corn meal for... is it used as a substitute for something else?

Just tacos for now. Plans of more!

dismar

Quote from: Loki88 on April 21, 2016, 06:11:43 PM
Quote from: dismar on April 21, 2016, 05:36:05 PM

I understand the reasoning to having it as a meat substitute, it's just more of Derps cooking lavish meals of nothing but tofu seems kinda silly. Just seems to make more sense to have it as meat only as that seems to be more or less it's reason for existence.

Side note, it would clean up the recipe menue a bit for things that call for raw plant food only.

Well I did move tofu into the raw foods to clean it up!