Embark

Started by iemfi, June 06, 2015, 10:25:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quazimojojojo

Definitely color me interested. It looks like minecraft but as a colony manager, and I'm all over that. Might even get me back into minecraft to test out designs for fortresses before ordering the settlers to build them.

Space future mod when? I need gun turrets on those walls. And a deep underground movie theater.

When it comes out on greenlight, make your own forum and send us a link! We've all already given tynan our money so I'm sure he won't mind TOO much.

(as if I'd ever truly give up rimworld. It's like dwarf fortress but I can understand what's going on!)

iemfi

Like Rimworld, it's made in Unity as well, so modding should be easy with minimal effort from me :)

mumblemumble

Seems interesting, but on a glance I haven't seen a life sign in a while....

...would be nice to see a blog post or something.
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

iemfi

Our Twitter has been fairly active

RyanRim

Mix of BattleMiner, Minecraft and Unreal Studios own Survival game. The cubic look kinda draw me back but I hope it is based on your own mind expanse.

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

Seriously Unserious

@iemfi - I'd love to find out more about this game, I usually love games like this. Do you have a website or something I can look it up on?

iemfi

Our Twitter probably has the most info, but also check out the website.

Also looking for testers now, sign up with your email at the website.

wafflep90

I've signed up for the email updates, loving the amout of content on the website and cant wait for the game.

when are you gonna be releasing it???
as an alpha or full game???
either way I'm super stoked

Names are for the Weak

Shame that Steam Greenlight went down. Well, no, it isn't, but for you it is. Better luck on Steam Direct once it comes out.

iemfi

We got through Greenlight over a year ago now. Although no difference there, since the Steam Direct fee is the same.

wafflep90

Is there anyway to buy the game directly like rimworld? would love to make sure that you get all the profits to your game

iemfi

Not yet. Might do a kickstarter soon though. What do you think about doing one?

milon

What are the (estimated) system requirements?  Game looks interesting, but I'm afraid that overclocking my potato will result in french fries and tears.  ;)

wafflep90

iemfi sent be a closed beta test of this game, unfortunately I have a very potato laptop so even on the lowest graphics it was still very laggy, but when paused and graphics at full I was able to look around the game a bit and was very impressed with the details and the building aspects, safe to say I would definitely contribute to a kick starter if I got a better computer but if you are someone who plays on laptop or a poor spec computer unfortunately it is just too slow. good luck though for the future and I will definitely be keeping an eye out

iemfi

Quote from: milon on June 17, 2017, 06:55:57 PM
What are the (estimated) system requirements?  Game looks interesting, but I'm afraid that overclocking my potato will result in french fries and tears.  ;)

Anything fairly modern with a graphics card should be fine. Should get better when I get around to optimizing the graphics.