Pirate King Yorobashi "Yoro" Nabinari

Started by Yorobashi, June 13, 2015, 04:38:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yorobashi

First Name: Yorobashi
Short: Yoro
Last Name: Nabinari

Childhood: Neo-Japan Aristocrat

Raised by ludicrously wealthy parents on an Ecumenopolis planet Yoro grew up learning no survival skills aside from traditional sword play. He also never learned to cook as he was sustained off of food from a replicator. Arts and crafts were considered below someone of his status; instead his childhood was dedicated to to learning which was augmented through a neurological nano-chip implant.

Adulthood: Civil War General

at the age of 17 civil war erupted on Neo-Japan as the serf class rose up against the aristocrats. While an aristocrat himself, the Nabinari family was known for their generosity. As a key provider of weapons and equipment to the uprising Yoro quickly won the favor of several factions of the rebellion. After 5 years of unimaginable blood shed the aristocrats gained the upper hand by unleashing a nano-swarm that targeted all but those belonging to the aristocratic gene pool. Knowing that losing the war was not an option, Yoro developed and deployed a planet buster.

Construction +9
Growing DISABLED
Research +6
Mining DISABLED
Shooting +0
Melee +9
Social +4
Cooking DISABLED
Medicine DISABLED
Artistic DISABLED
Crafting: DISABLED

Special Item: Demon King Blade. A sword composed of self replicating nanites that when swung vibrate and expand, extending the reach of the sword up to 12 feet. The vibration of the nanites also causes surrounding atoms to be repelled from the blade allowing it to cut through virtually any material. The blade is useless against energy shields and can be temporarily disabled by magnetic waves. It is capable of repelling heat based attacks such as plasma rounds but less so against normal bullets.

milon

This isn't the correct place to post your character.  I'm not sure if I've seen this character in game or not.  I also don't usually do anything with the Creative Rewards subforum, but since no one else has posted:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=13616.0

Hopefully you've seen that by now.  But if not, that thread will point you in the right direction.