Morgue Ship

Started by IdeaBoy, October 06, 2013, 07:26:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towely_ban

Yeah I just used an old mine, set a human corpse dumping ground and put max priority. My colonists just dump the dead in there and it keeps them out of sight out of mind. they even exhumed the raiders I had previously buried and dumped them there, they seemed rather excited to do so even...
There's this one colonist that went a little crazy though, I restrained him and put him in the brig, he got in a fist fight with a very well traveled raider also in the cell and got himself killed. For some reason nobody will remove his corpse... I'm starting to worry.

It would be nice to have a few options. +1 to all the science, harvesting, and disposal ideas here. And since debris and slag seems to be part of the whole body cleanup issue, just make a furnace (for now you could use the nutrient machine graphic and hopper setup and put crap in there and refine usable metals from all that garbage)

Nedlam

First of all, fantastic game!

One of the first problems I had in my first "successful" colony was the graveyard started getting pretty big until I figured out you can burn the corpses.  I ended up using an existing stone structure, slightly modified it , and turned it into a crematorium.  I'm not so much looking for a ship but  a flame thrower would be nice!  :)

Did I mention this is a fantastic game?