[A14] Skullywags Defensive mods - Shields, Fortifications, Armour, BlastCharges

Started by skullywag, June 28, 2015, 01:43:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chibisuke

sefin_88

Love you mods man.  Great work.  I'm trying to get into modding myself just cause I don't want to see EdB's Prepare Carefully fall off.  I just had one request or recommendation.  Can you create a patch to allow the repair of the Project Fallout X-01 armor?

Warforyou

Quote from: sefin_88 on July 27, 2016, 06:45:21 AM
Love you mods man.  Great work.  I'm trying to get into modding myself just cause I don't want to see EdB's Prepare Carefully fall off.  I just had one request or recommendation.  Can you create a patch to allow the repair of the Project Fallout X-01 armor?

Does this mod have armor? :0

skullywag

Cant just add the armour into the repair mod, itll error for people who dont have the armour. Needs to be cleverer than that and would take considerable effort. Not gonna happen sorry.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

sefin_88

Quote from: skullywag on July 27, 2016, 07:00:38 AM
Cant just add the armour into the repair mod, itll error for people who dont have the armour. Needs to be cleverer than that and would take considerable effort. Not gonna happen sorry.

NP, thanks for the response.

Exende

SpaceDorf

Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

skullywag

SpaceDorf

Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

shhfiftyfive

i'm on a14e. sorry if this was discussed/changed already:

the concept of this armour repair mod is great, but i am unable to get my hands on enough URANIUM to make use of it to reroll even a single personal shield (not to mention the idea of rerolling a dozen of them to outfit my melee pawns in the colony).

none of the traders seem to ever have any to sell me (and i am on year 4). and i've used the small amount i found on my map on other important projects... even the ED-OmniGel mod is very bad at crafting uranium (1 per instead of 20 per)

could you maybe make/upload an easier version that uses a more common material to repair/reroll the personal shields? or if a simple file edit i could do myself, maybe a walk through?

skullywag

Open up the xml defs and find the recipe for shield repair. It should be obvious once youve found it.

skullywag

Deimos Rast

#StopPluginAbuse

skullywag

They might but they could also be missing some stuff if anything changed in the thing definitions. Not erroring does not equal working. ;)

Try it though if you want, its probably playable.