[A14] Skullywags Defensive mods - Shields, Fortifications, Armour, BlastCharges

Started by skullywag, June 28, 2015, 01:43:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappes88

Hay everybody i have a problem
If i build an shield generator it disappears after it was built
can this a problem with other moods ??

hector212121

Might I suggest a way to repair shields?

Also, how about shield quality improving block chance or absorbed damage somehow?

DepOpt

So, with the medieval shields mod, I've hit on a slightly annoying snag. My crafter only seems to want to make wooden bucklers, but if I block wood in the hopes he'll use steel, he won't make bucklers because that's a key ingredient.

Any suggestions?
Ignore this notice

hector212121

Quote from: DepOpt on June 19, 2016, 07:36:25 PM
So, with the medieval shields mod, I've hit on a slightly annoying snag. My crafter only seems to want to make wooden bucklers, but if I block wood in the hopes he'll use steel, he won't make bucklers because that's a key ingredient.

Any suggestions?
Only give him just enough wood to make it with?

Alternately, place the non-wood ingredient closer.

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

qurffe

Nothing game breaking, and it propably doesnt even matter, but Mediaval shields and Stuffed batteries do throw some yellow errors:

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

Type Building_StuffedBattery probably needs a StaticConstructorOnStartup attribute, because it has a field BarFilledMat of type Material. All assets must be loaded in the main thread.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

Type Gizmo_ShieldStatus probably needs a StaticConstructorOnStartup attribute, because it has a field FullTex of type Texture2D. All assets must be loaded in the main thread.

skullywag

Im aware of these issues, they will be addressed once I have all my mods out there, ill do a tidy up pass.

123nick

hey skullywag i have a bug report, for some reason my colonists cant haul shields into a stockpile, with all resources, apparell, items, and etc, besides corpses and chunks, enabled. im using a lot of mods, but trying too prioritize hauling it is not working. it says there is no stockpile set up too contain shields. is it possible too fix this? maybe make a building, similiar too the equipment rack, that stores shields?

skullywag

Its a known issue, I think ive uploaded the wrong version of shields, Ive had these issues addressed for a while now but theyve crept back in, leave it with me.

stigma

Is there any significant difference between these embrasures and ED-Embrasures? I see yours have lots of colors ... different materials?

-Stigma

Turtuhl

Just a note of encouragement. Been playing for a long time, and I really like all your mods, but especially the different weapons. I can't wait for them to be added to steam now that I switched over to that platform. Thanks for doing all this work! :-)

skullywag

Chibisuke

Personal Shield Mk2 coming up as a spinning magnetta box. Love your work btw

Here is the log:

Initializing new game with mods Core, Community Core Library, Community Core Library - Vanilla Tweaks, EdBPrepareCarefully, and PersonalShieldMKII-PersonalShieldMKII1.4

Tried to get a resource "Other/ShieldBubbleNew" from a different thread. All resources must be loaded in the main thread.

Tried to get a material from a different thread.

skullywag

skullywag