[A16] Skullywags Power mods - PowerCell, MiniSolars, StuffedPower

Started by skullywag, June 29, 2015, 12:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

Click the images. I really should put a note in the OP lol.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

artik15

Skullywag what is the main difference between every geothermal generators? Do they produce more energy than normal? or it's the same amount?

skullywag

Quote from: artik15 on August 06, 2015, 07:02:10 AM
Skullywag what is the main difference between every geothermal generators? Do they produce more energy than normal? or it's the same amount?

more energy.

Steel 3600
Silver 4200
Gold 5000
Plasteel 5200
Uranium 6000

Plus the normal hitpoint, flammable, beauty modifiers etc. i.e a uranium one will be flameproof, gold will have high beauty and a plasteel one will have tonnes of hitpoints.

skullywag

skullywag

Updated power cell as wasnt working as crash ship part was renamed in core. Also added brief descriptions to OP.

blub01

one thing I've noticed when I used the mod with an old save: the default electric building(power conduits, solar, etc.) are somewhat glitchy, and to properly be removed, I have to reload the save. could you add some code so that when one loads an old save without the mod, it replaces all the vanilla electrics with steel ones?
Quote from: Zobaken on September 02, 2015, 12:37:37 AM
1. Please make people unable to move through deep waters. I don't like raiders cosplaying Jesus.

skullywag

Zxypher

Awesome mods! Any chance to get a Wind Turbines Stuffed or did I just miss it somewhere?

skullywag

Turbines are on my todo they were buggy in the last version so removed em butvhavent had chance to tidy em up. Ill get to em.

Zxypher

Quote from: skullywag on November 09, 2015, 03:24:09 AM
Turbines are on my todo they were buggy in the last version so removed em butvhavent had chance to tidy em up. Ill get to em.

Awesome! Glad to hear it. You do good work. :)

Dexter

Hi Skullywag! Thanks for the great mods! :)

I don`t know if it was intended or not, but the Batteries Stuffed are not uninstallable (minifiable, as the vanilla ones are)! I compared their codes and in the stuffed version it seems to be lacking the line "<minifiedDef>MinifiedFurniture</minifiedDef>".

I know nothing about modding and all, so I do not know if all that needs to minify a building is that, but adding this line to each battery type worked for me so far.

Just wanted to add that and congratulate you for your awesome mods :)

Regards,
Dexter

skullywag

Yeah its done on my local version just havent pushed a release in a while. Ive got a load of updates to my mods im gonna push soon.

Riamu

OOoooooo been looking for a mods like this for ages, very very nice and a big big thank you from me <3

skullywag

All updated to A13, wind turbines will be added shortly.