[A12d] Community Core Library (v0.12.3b)

Started by 1000101, June 29, 2015, 04:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kulverstukass

Quote from: enslavedeagle on September 15, 2015, 01:51:23 PM
Hey,

When I placed a cooking stove in a new world and a new colony, it disappeared right after a colonist finished building it.

I'm running CCL v0.12.2 on RimWorld v0.12.914.
Gotta check, if .dll of CCL tweaks (if there should be one) still in "Assemblies" folder in mod's folder.
Had same problem with another mod some time ago, it was the answer.
Keep calm and become one with Russia, da?

The Vanilla Tweaks contains no dll, it is strictly xml.  CCL is doing nothing to anything (geothermal) and the VTs change the cookstove to add CompPowerLowIdleDraw.  If the cookstove is doing other strange things, it's some other strange mod.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

Alpha 12 Update 2b

Many minor bug fixes, removes Xerigium research requirements.  Additional functions for C#.

See the commit log for full details.

Download link in OP.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

jerome736

cucumpear

Quote from: jerome736 on September 22, 2015, 10:19:45 PM
Thanks for the Xerigium change!

Seconded, because I ended up using the exploit a lot where I could select Xerigium at the very beginning of the game if I paused quickly enough.  :P
This person might poke around in Def folders more than is healthy.
https://github.com/cucumpear

Quote from: lautnitha on September 23, 2015, 12:57:43 AM
Quote from: jerome736 on September 22, 2015, 10:19:45 PM
Thanks for the Xerigium change!

Seconded, because I ended up using the exploit a lot where I could select Xerigium at the very beginning of the game if I paused quickly enough.  :P

Cheater!  ;P

As I said before, I was on the fence about it.  I had it in for testing but forgot to remove it for an actual release.  :)

Powered By

njb013

I get a series of errors every time I load (but not create) a colony. I'm pretty sure it's a problem with this mod and not the others. The amount of RimWorld.faction errors varies from colony to colony; this has only one, but I have another with around ten.

http://puu.sh/kvQgp/edea1eb066.jpg
Disabling the vanilla changes mod did not fix the problem.

CCL does nothing with factions.  If you could attach your full log, that would be helpful.

You can find your log (on Windows) in the "_Data" directory.  It will be called "output_log.txt"