[A17] Skullywags Misc mods - Storage (UPDATED), Vents, coolers, Fabrics updated!

Started by skullywag, June 29, 2015, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fisty

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

hwoo

I know roof bombs are most usefull for sealing of choke points but I'd love to hear someone tell thier tale about the one awesome thing they did with them.

Nebbeh

Odd bug with Dermal Regenerator. Installed the bug, tried to start the game but all mods are disabled even if they are enabled in mod menu.

Oh well, might be incompatability since I got a bunch of mods installed :P

skullywag

need the output.log from your game after it fails to load plz.

Nebbeh

Attaching the log, since I had no errors since that happened.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

skullywag

lots of errors in there none to do with my mods, think you have other issues. sorry.

Fisty

Quote from: hwoo on April 13, 2016, 02:56:51 AM
I know roof bombs are most usefull for sealing of choke points but I'd love to hear someone tell thier tale about the one awesome thing they did with them.

Last game I played through in A12 I had a big mechanoid room right in front of my base that I was slowly chipping away at but there were lots of very hard mods in the last room and every time I tried to open it I got my colony wiped out, even with embrasures and lots of turrets.  So I put down a roof bomb right next to the wall and waited for a particularly painful looking raid of transcendents, locked my colonists safely in their kitchen and set off the roof bomb which blew up the wall to the mechanoids and the two groups fought it out.  My turrets were enough to take out the couple remaining centipedes.   It was great.   ;)

Nebbeh

Quote from: skullywag on April 14, 2016, 07:06:53 PM
lots of errors in there none to do with my mods, think you have other issues. sorry.

Might be :P I just know they dissapeared when I disabled Dermal :P Like I said, got buncha mods so not sure whats it might be :P

skullywag

well like i said whatever pack you are using (if it is a pack) is firing log errors that should really be fixed. If its still an issue later on down the line and you really think it is this mod, ill look into it fully.

anonloli

Is there a way to make the pallets store anything under the manufactured category? Kind of annoying to have to make a separate stockpile just for components.

skullywag

skullywag

released 1.4 of storage, added manufactured category to pallet. Ive updated the link not gonna change the label on the thread just yet as still waiting on ccl release for some things.