[1.0] Auto Seller - (v2.0.4.2) (13-12-2019)

Started by Supes, July 14, 2015, 05:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngleWyrm

Could you add an option to disallow the sales of bonded animals?

Then animal husbandry and ranching could be much more effective while using this mod than the vanilla game, which doesn't present an indication of bonded animal status on the trade screen.
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

Supes

I could add a new pawn rule class, with options Bonded, Not Bonded.

when it's implemented, using an 'Any' Pawn Rule Class, with Bonded as an exclusion would have the effect of selling all not bonded animals.

but for the mean time, you can use the same 'Any' rule class but with 'Named' class in the exclusion instead.

Heymom

I cant seem to get the Livestock to work for buying. Is that only for selling what you already have?

I set up a order to buy a animal, and after a while it just vanished from the list. I can sell my own animals, but doesn't seem to be able to buy new ones.

Supes

yes, Livestock rules can only be used for selling.

Supes

New build release, featuring the Trade Reports Log, a primitive unpowered version of the Trade Reports Printer, this device does everything you expect a Trade Printer to do, but it wont interface with the Comms Console.

I also figured that people might want to upgrade from the Trade Log to the Trade Printer, so I added the option to merge a shopping list with a Trade Log/Printer.  this can also be used to take rules from one colony to another.

Updated for B18
Removed the need for a named colony
Added Trades Reports Log
Added ability to Merge Shopping lists
updated translations

123mind123

So I am not sure what "Unit Maximum value" is for? Is it the max number I will sell, the max I will sell it for? What is the difference between Restock level and Reorder point? Is there a place where I can find all this information, and more? I just don't know and I must know!

Thank-you to all who help me in my quest for knowledge!

Supes

Quote from: 123mind123 on November 28, 2017, 11:32:09 AM
So I am not sure what "Unit Maximum value" is for? Is it the max number I will sell, the max I will sell it for? What is the difference between Restock level and Reorder point? Is there a place where I can find all this information, and more? I just don't know and I must know!

Thank-you to all who help me in my quest for knowledge!

Who am I to stand in the way of a quest for knowledge? :)

Unit Maximum value, setting this will restrict the selling or buying of items items to below this value.  for example, you have a rule to buy medicine, but you don't want to buy it from a supplier that charges high prices, this makes sure you only buy medicine that is priced below this value.

Reorder point, any time your stock goes below this value, then the rule will buy.

Restock Level, any time a rule buys items, it will set the amount to buy so you end up with this many (amount to buy = restock level - current amount).

Heymom

I cant seem to get the autosell mod to work. I can make a shopping list as usual, and setup the comms etc. but nothing is being sold/bought. It used to work, not sure if its the update or smth else entirely.

I have tried;
- to recycle the shopping list
- update the shopping list
- deconstruct/rebuild the print station
- deleted/created the orders on the list
- enabled/disabled AI selling
- pawn x as manual seller
- build the trade post log (other version of the trade printer)
- ticked the "merge with x" icon on the shopping list itself.

nothing has worked. I have the AI Manager build, so the AI selling should work. I have done this in all my games, and never had this issue.

Any help is appreciated.

Supes

I've made some tweaks to the AI to see if that will sort it.  I suspect it might be a reservation issue (which has changed since the start of this alpha/beta)

Heymom

Cheers, seems to have fixed my issues at least ;)

Alenerel

I like this mod but I dont really see the point of the logs consoles... I would like it to be removed and add a tab in the lower HUD like we used to have.

Some suggetsions I would like to see:
- Option to remove lists in the "extra options" cause it becomes a mess.
- Option to trade with the best trader available, without needed to designing one (and things being screwed when he is away or dead).
- Improve the animals tab. I would like to have a "sell when above X" animals option and "buy until I have Y".

Supes

AutoSeller has been remade almost from the ground up, the interface is new, which many might not like, but the new design allows for more complex rules.

Rules are now modular, allowing you to select what filters you wish to use, using a concept of Groups and Filters.

I made an intro video that explains how to make a simple Apparel rule video

GitHub

Proxyer

Hello, author. Thank you for updating!
So this time, I created the Japanese translation for this "Auto Seller 2.0.0.0" and sent a pull request from GitHub. Please confirm and merge. Thank you.

Supes

I've made another video, this time focusing on how to use 'Groups', watch here

this is the part 2 of what will be a 3 part series

AnotherFireFox

Heard this mod conflict with rimbank, is it real?