[1.1-1.2][MODLIST] Rikiki's MiningCo (05-04-2020)

Started by Rikiki, July 26, 2015, 08:14:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

h1tmanc

Quote from: asquirrel on December 04, 2017, 09:09:38 PM
Hi Rikki!

I checked the "about" field in each mod and the only one that shows the version of B18 was the mining ship mod.   Is this correct?
Would like to know the same, these all look bloody amazing but I don't wanna have to download them all and only one works.

SpaceDorf

I love the trading ship. I really do.
Especially the Name A13
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Rikiki

Quote from: asquirrel on December 04, 2017, 09:09:38 PM
Hi Rikki!
I checked the "about" field in each mod and the only one that shows the version of B18 was the mining ship mod.   Is this correct?
You are right, I am working on updating the other ones. :)

Quote from: SpaceDorf on December 05, 2017, 03:09:13 AM
I love the trading ship. I really do.
Especially the Name A13
That's a small private joke as it was initially designed for the MiningCo. Outpost generator mod back in A13. ;D

Quote from: Goldenpotatoes on December 04, 2017, 10:09:30 PM
Spaceship is amazing, should be noted that the vulcan turrets on a landed ship can be claimed and deconstructed by colonists. It also seems like the trade section seems to keep trying to create apparel with a null material and sends an error message to the log.
Good catch buddy! Easy to correct.
Quote from: Goldenpotatoes on December 04, 2017, 10:09:30 PM
It also seems like the trade section seems to keep trying to create apparel with a null material and sends an error message to the log.
Mmh, quite strange as there is no apparel generation in the cargo stock. ??? Can you please send me your output_log.txt file when this happens?

Goldenpotatoes

Here's a link to the output log when it happens. Starts at 1380. Also seems to throw an error about spawning a pawn without a faction. I added this mid-game, so is something like a new game or a mod that generates new factions needed for this?

Curian

I have Serious Bug in Spaceship mod.
spaceship request repairs their ship. so, i did. but complete message came constantly at the same time that the request was completed. It caused an lagging.so, i was open debug windows, and found this.

Exception ticking SpaceshipDamaged2341644: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Spaceship.Util_Faction.AffectFactionGoodwillWithOther (RimWorld.Faction faction, RimWorld.Faction other, Single goodwillChange) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Spaceship.Building_SpaceshipDamaged.DetermineConsequences () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Spaceship.Building_SpaceshipDamaged.Destroy (DestroyMode mode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Spaceship.Building_Spaceship.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Spaceship.Building_SpaceshipDamaged.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickList.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

SpaceDorf

Quote from: Rikiki on December 05, 2017, 03:31:41 PM

That's a small private joke as it was initially designed for the MiningCo. Outpost generator mod back in A13. ;D

That would have been one of my first guesses  ;D
Or at least a random Rimworld Alpha reference.
Being the "lucky" Number thirteen just adds to the fun

Rikiki

Quote from: Goldenpotatoes on December 05, 2017, 05:11:34 PM
Here's a link to the output log when it happens. Starts at 1380. Also seems to throw an error about spawning a pawn without a faction. I added this mid-game, so is something like a new game or a mod that generates new factions needed for this?
I just tested and am sorry to inform you that it need a fresh colony as it adds a new hiddenf action. :(
I will add it to the mod description.

Are you using a mod that modifies the armors? Because vanilla vest plate does not uses stuff so I do not get this error.

@Curian: same here, sorry but you need a new colony... :-[

frenchiveruti

Hello Rikki! Glad to see your mods updated to the new version!
Will you consider adding
-ModSync Ninja-

To your mods? I think it's very simple to do and also it's a great tool for both user and modders!
Thanks a lot for your work, I love the Spaceship hah.

leeadriancatfox

Is the ship also can be used as a payed transport to one colony to the other? Can I used it to transport loot items from a raid? and how can I get a dispatch ship?

Also I wish I could have my own personal ship to use~ I don't care if I have to buy it from them even it is astronomically high figures.

Canute

QuoteIs the ship also can be used as a payed transport to one colony to the other? Can I used it to transport loot items from a raid? and how can I get a dispatch ship?
Since you need a com console to contact them, and you don't have these on temp. maps.
You might need some one use signal beacons you need to buy from the trader.

Karnej

I think I'm having the same problem as notabot is. I started a new game and everything when I downloaded the spaceship mod but it is researched locked for some reason. I have a comms station one block from my research table and I can't find an option on either of them to unlock the beacon and landing pad. I am probably missing something but I just am not sure.

SpaceDorf

Quote from: Karnej on December 10, 2017, 12:11:07 AM
I think I'm having the same problem as notabot is. I started a new game and everything when I downloaded the spaceship mod but it is researched locked for some reason. I have a comms station one block from my research table and I can't find an option on either of them to unlock the beacon and landing pad. I am probably missing something but I just am not sure.

If you do, so do I.
I tried to install the coms console next to the full research complement but research is still flagged as logged.
And whenever I select it, nobody is researching.

Jimbob_

I keep getting this error, i've probably done something dumb. Anyone got any clue what ive done wrong?

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Spaceship.Util_DownedPawn.GetRandomReachableDownedPawn (Verse.Pawn carrier) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Spaceship.Trigger_ReachableDownedPawn.ActivateOn (Verse.AI.Group.Lord lord, TriggerSignal signal) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Group.Transition.CheckSignal (Verse.AI.Group.Lord lord, TriggerSignal signal) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Group.Lord.CheckTransitionOnSignal (TriggerSignal signal) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Group.Lord.LordTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Group.LordManager.LordManagerTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Map.MapPostTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.Map:MapPostTick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Rikiki

@SpaceDorf: do you still get difficulties to get the research done with the last release (V18.2)?

@Jimbob_: do you have downed MiningCo. pawns on your map? Anything special to report?
I saw this once during dev and tried to track it down but never encountered it again then.

@Karnej: make sure you use the last version. Please report back if you still have a bug with the research or if it working as intended.