[1.1-1.2][MODLIST] Rikiki's MiningCo (05-04-2020)

Started by Rikiki, July 26, 2015, 08:14:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rsof69

Quote from: Rikiki on September 10, 2015, 07:01:26 PM
Capture success is based on the best value of research or crafting.
Once the base is captured, you CAN (or at least should be able to :P) claim all the buildings (excepted the turrets if they are hostile).
Just remember to spawn home area on the outpost or it will not be repaired. ;)

If you can't claim the buildings, please tell me the steps you have followed:
1) Military/civil outpost?
2) Capture result? Major or minor failure, minor or major success?
3) What can't you claim?
4) Did you save then load between game start and capture?

My starting team got murdered :(

Match

Quote from: rsof69 on September 11, 2015, 01:46:08 AM
Quote from: Rikiki on September 10, 2015, 07:01:26 PM
Capture success is based on the best value of research or crafting.
Once the base is captured, you CAN (or at least should be able to :P) claim all the buildings (excepted the turrets if they are hostile).
Just remember to spawn home area on the outpost or it will not be repaired. ;)

If you can't claim the buildings, please tell me the steps you have followed:
1) Military/civil outpost?
2) Capture result? Major or minor failure, minor or major success?
3) What can't you claim?
4) Did you save then load between game start and capture?

Always approach from the side with the tradebeacon. If there are turrents, you gotta sneak around them. Once you get an individual inside, it goes into lock down. So be smart and be locked in the room that has the console. From there, Hack, and POOF instabase.

Rikiki

;D That is hilarious!!! I hope you had some !FUN!. At least, the surprise was total for you! :D

QuoteBe careful however, the company does not take intrusion easy...
=> Don't pretend I did not warned you! ;)

Jokes apart, I am interrested in your feedback. Do you feel it is too hard/too easy?
I know it can give you a big advantage to get a free running base early game but as you cannot choose the outpost position, I hope it is not too unbalanced.

Match

Quote from: Rikiki on September 11, 2015, 03:00:49 PM
;D That is hilarious!!! I hope you had some !FUN!. At least, the surprise was total for you! :D

QuoteBe careful however, the company does not take intrusion easy...
=> Don't pretend I did not warned you! ;)

Jokes apart, I am interrested in your feedback. Do you feel it is too hard/too easy?
I know it can give you a big advantage to get a free running base early game but as you cannot choose the outpost position, I hope it is not too unbalanced.

I just save scummed till it got into a position I liked :( All in all I like it. It can be overpowered, but I also spent a good hour testing out various strategies on the best way to take one.

LustrousWolf

Help :c this mod works, but when i save and quit then come back on it always crashes and i can never play it again. this is the error i think is causing it https://gyazo.com/aa4485be7633f766a4f2f5bb2395bf37
please help ;-;

if this helps here is a picture with all the mods i was currently using before adding outpost generator which then broke it :c https://gyazo.com/d811935de5201f142335ebd271b7bc3f

Iwillbenicetou

Hey, I've experienced a problem with sendspace. My browser (Google Chrome) has blocked the download. Could you set up a mirror on dropbox, or mediafire please?
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Rikiki

Quote from: LustrousWolf on September 11, 2015, 04:10:56 PM
Help :c this mod works, but when i save and quit then come back on it always crashes and i can never play it again. this is the error i think is causing it https://gyazo.com/aa4485be7633f766a4f2f5bb2395bf37
please help ;-;

if this helps here is a picture with all the mods i was currently using before adding outpost generator which then broke it :c https://gyazo.com/d811935de5201f142335ebd271b7bc3f
You should take the last LaserFence version (V12.1). I will update the main post with this info.
Tell me if it still doesn't work. :)

Rikiki

Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on September 12, 2015, 01:15:23 AM
Hey, I've experienced a problem with sendspace. My browser (Google Chrome) has blocked the download. Could you set up a mirror on dropbox, or mediafire please?
There is a dropbox link in the first post. ;)
You can still download from sendspace then press "Ctrl + j" to open the download list and force Chrome to give you the file.

LustrousWolf

Quote from: Rikiki on September 12, 2015, 02:00:48 AM
Quote from: LustrousWolf on September 11, 2015, 04:10:56 PM
please help ;-;

You should take the last LaserFence version (V12.1). I will update the main post with this info.
Tell me if it still doesn't work. :)

If you mean take out the laser fence mod, I have done that and it still does not work :c

Rikiki

I don't mean "remove", I mean you must download the last laser fence version which is V12.1.
The bug you see is because you have enabled laser fence V12.0, so outpost generator tries to acces some laser fence method which is not available in V12.0.

LustrousWolf

Quote from: Rikiki on September 12, 2015, 03:58:10 AM
I don't mean "remove", I mean you must download the last laser fence version which is V12.1.
The bug you see is because you have enabled laser fence V12.0, so outpost generator tries to acces some laser fence method which is not available in V12.0.

Oh right xD It works now, thank you! :D

millenium

i like the inclusion of the outpost its a little difficult though. had a 12 research hack the communications console got a major failure and i cant claim or deconstruct anything. think there would be a way to deconstruct stuff without having to tell the colonists to attack it.

also keep getting an error getting thrown up after i started a game didnt throw up in main menu:

exception ticking triggerintrustion 10427: system.nullreferenceexception: object reference not set to an instance of an object at Outpostgenerator.triggerintrusion.tick /\ 10x000001 in <filename unknown.:o
verse.log:error (string)
verse.ticklist:tick()
verse.tickmanager:DoSingleTick()
verse.tickmanager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Map:Mapupdate()
Verse.RootMap:Update()

Rikiki

Quote from: millenium on September 12, 2015, 04:49:33 PM
i like the inclusion of the outpost its a little difficult though. had a 12 research hack the communications console got a major failure and i cant claim or deconstruct anything. think there would be a way to deconstruct stuff without having to tell the colonists to attack it.

also keep getting an error getting thrown up after i started a game didnt throw up in main menu:

exception ticking triggerintrustion 10427: system.nullreferenceexception: object reference not set to an instance of an object at Outpostgenerator.triggerintrusion.tick /\ 10x000001 in <filename unknown.:o
verse.log:error (string)
verse.ticklist:tick()
verse.tickmanager:DoSingleTick()
verse.tickmanager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Map:Mapupdate()
Verse.RootMap:Update()
The error you are experiencing is breaking the rest of the capture process... :-\
Normally, you can claim all the outpost after hacking the console. No need to break everything! :D
I have uploaded a new version which should be more robust.
Please report back if the bug persist.

Goldenpotatoes

Will there be any future incentive not to deconstruct the outpost comms? Two free persona cores at the expense of a a guilt message doesn't seem like much when that's an easy 2-4k silver at game-start.

Good concept, though.  There needs to be more structure-based mods for exploring.

Iwillbenicetou

Hey Rikiki, would you mind making bigger outposts for bigger maps? I really love the mod, and hacked into it pretty easily, but could you make them bigger as the bedroom's are tiny, and you need to get really good gear before entering the outpost, but then you have some pretty low level stuff.
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!