[1.1-1.2][MODLIST] Rikiki's MiningCo (05-04-2020)

Started by Rikiki, July 26, 2015, 08:14:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpaceDorf

Thank you,

I did not know there was an update .. everything is researched now
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Jimbob_

The only thing i remember out of the norm that happened with the mod was that 2 ships tried to land at the same time with only one landing pad (after half my colony got shot to pieces so i presumed medical ships) i got a bunch of errors but after the ship left they errors subsided. Another ship tried to land shortly after and that's when i kept getting the error

No downed pawns on the map though

Rikiki

MiningCo. drill turret and alert speaker are updated to B18! :)

@Jimbob_: quite a strange bug you had there. Normally, landing pads are reserved when a ship is about to land to avoid this kind of situation.
Please tell me if it happens again.

SpaceDorf

Everything build.

Had my first ship visit .. there where some graphic glitches ..

the ship was really slow, when it landed another ship appeared and tried to land on top, but got smaller and smaller .. until the landed ship was on top again .

after takeoff the ship is really slow again and the whole map is filling with the dust effect ..

asquirrel

Hi Spacedorf!  Thanks for updating the mining drill turret!  With your mining spaceship, is everything working okay if I download the latest release (MiningCo. Spaceship B18.2.zip)?  Are you getting closer to release on your MMS?

My favorite mods of yours (I like all of them but these are my favorite)
MMS. 
Mining helmet (I love how the light goes on in the dark).
Force field (I love how sections get hit and it looks like they lose power on those sections.  And that the more powerful the hit the more the energy taken from the shields.  Very Star Trek!)
Outpost generator (lot going on there.  Better than the base game right now)
Power fist (If my brawler gets in close it's hilarious.  I haven't tried it on a mech though - not brave enough).
Drill turret - great when the colony is just starting out and you don't have enough people to do all the stuff).
Spaceship - haven't tried it b/c of the bug reports but it looks awesome!

Jimbob_

Quote from: SpaceDorf on December 11, 2017, 05:23:58 PM
Everything build.

Had my first ship visit .. there where some graphic glitches ..

the ship was really slow, when it landed another ship appeared and tried to land on top, but got smaller and smaller .. until the landed ship was on top again .
after takeoff the ship is really slow again and the whole map is filling with the dust effect ..

I also ran into this, i cant remember if i fixed it or it fixed itself

Thinking about it my bugs happened recently after that happened to me too

SpaceDorf

I was able to remove the fog.

After deconstructing the landing pad I found an invisible, stuck instance of the spaceship.
I deleted it in dev mode and the cloud of fog vanished.

Mosart

Dude. You have amazing mods. Always use your MMS mark 3.

Can I do this in b18?

Rikiki

Quote from: Mosart on December 12, 2017, 09:38:30 PM
Dude. You have amazing mods. Always use your MMS mark 3.

Can I do this in b18?
It will be updated really soon. :)

Umbreon117

Are the ones that involve Explody Boom Booms able to be used with Combat Extended? I just started a colony but I'd like to be able to use the mods that involve Explody Boom Booms.

That, and I want to punch someone into a wall.
I'll shoot your colonists...After a long nap.

Karnej

Hey all, sorry I wasn't able to replay sooner. I downloaded the .2 version of spaceships and it fixed the research issue but then like spacedorf I had an issue with duplicate ships. First a ship came by for repair before I started the contract with them so I repaired it no problem and it left. Then when I tried to call a ship in it landed, then a transparent ship landed right behind it then the original, I think, floated into the air leaving a huge dust cloud on my map and if i selected the landing pad it registered a ship but with none of the normal options like take off/repair. I saved right before this so I just reloaded but it happened a second time so I haven't tried calling any yet. TBH I am still enjoying being a pit stop repair colony tho.

Ekarus

I get the distinct feeling this isn't normal

There's a ship under that fog. I have no earthy idea what's causing this but for what it's worth the ship seemed to 'land' and then just kinda... keep getting smaller. Then the fog came and consumed my entire colony.

The fog does not go away after the ship is gone, nor does it go away after loading a save.

SpaceDorf

I had this as well, if you "dev mode" - kill the ship the fog goes away again ..