Can we just talk about unicorns already!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Started by Saw Candyman, September 09, 2015, 01:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saw Candyman

It specifically says in the description that the Off-topic section of the forums can be used to discuss unicorns, yet I've not seen a single post dedicated to unicorns! Get it together people!
Magic Conch, my least favorite colonist (who has cataracts and is incapable of Dumb Labor) is bleeding to death! What should I do?

"Nothing."

THE MAGIC CONCH HAS SPOKEN!

Mr.Cross

Quote from: Saw Candyman on September 09, 2015, 01:35:13 PM-snippets of your signature.

I fear your magic conch was wrong, when I asked it the same question, it told me to rush through the middle of combat, rescue the person, bring them all of the best medicines and foods and do my best to heal them.
Claims to know most things.

A Friend

"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

Mr.Cross

Claims to know most things.

Coenmcj

Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Simon_The_Space_Engineer

In the end, we all make the same leather hats.

Saw Candyman

Magic Conch, my least favorite colonist (who has cataracts and is incapable of Dumb Labor) is bleeding to death! What should I do?

"Nothing."

THE MAGIC CONCH HAS SPOKEN!

A Friend

"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

Adamiks

Quote from: milon on September 11, 2015, 09:39:44 AM
Just sayin':

It's my time now!
Uni(verse)corn.

milon

Off-topic?  Definitely.
Unicorn related?  Absolutely.
Terrifying?  Yes.

"This Unicorn Changed the Way I Poop"
https://youtu.be/YbYWhdLO43Q

WARNING: I found this while at a computer with no sound.  I don't know what it sounds like, but I am equal parts intrigued and horrified.  Possibly not safe for a work environment, but the MPAA would likely rate it PG or maybe PG-13.

Shinzy

Quote from: milon on October 09, 2015, 12:40:13 PM
Off-topic?  Definitely.
Unicorn related?  Absolutely.
Terrifying?  Yes.

"This Unicorn Changed the Way I Poop"
https://youtu.be/YbYWhdLO43Q

WARNING: I found this while at a computer with no sound.  I don't know what it sounds like, but I am equal parts intrigued and horrified.  Possibly not safe for a work environment, but the MPAA would likely rate it PG or maybe PG-13.

I'm in love!

Fernbhoy