10 (11.6%)
other - please comment bellow the other
3 (3.5%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Voting closed: January 01, 2016, 07:09:04 AM

blaze7736

Dragons!!!
Description:
This mod adds the ancient beast of old into the game allowing you to hunt them or tame them, it is up to you how you treat these grand creatures, who have awoken again after being thought a myth. Go forth and face the dragons!
Picture:
Chagelog:

V0.12 Dragons decided to eat less so not to use up all the food in the base as well as a new plant to provide meat
V0.11 Texture changes and fire breathing fixes
V0.1 Release

Team and special thanks:
Team Coder: Blaze7736
Team Artist: Twrecks
Special thanks to Fluffy (l2032) for his ranged verb code which is incorporated into the mod
Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/?3udeptttxe1nu2o
Legal Jazz:
This mod can be included in any mod pack as long as full credit is given and any code can be used as long as full credit is given.
Finial Remarks:
Hope you enjoy this mod as much as we have and cant wait to hear your ideas and feedback as always stay shiny and have fun.

Patrykbono20

Fluffy (l2032)

Awesome, about time somebody used my stuff :D Can't wait to try this out tonight!

jamesinar

Does that mean they shoot an incendiary launcher out of their mouth?

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Fluffy (l2032)

Quote from: jamesinar on September 21, 2015, 09:31:25 AM
Does that mean they shoot an incendiary launcher out of their mouth?
Having looked at the code, spoiler ahead;

It's a molotov cocktail with fireball graphics. Sounds (and looks) pretty nifty from just looking at the resources, haven't actually had time to try it yet =/

Dragoon

I can't see the dragons in the animals tab in prepare carefully. Do they not have a cost or are they not in the game yet?
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

blaze7736

no they are in the game might be a glitch but all the colors are in the game with 3 events that can occur for them to arrive plus turning up on trade ships

Dragoon

Ah yes it was a glitch. I re downloaded and they were there.

Beathrus

...So... I have a certain 'Medieval' weapon, gear, faction mods installed... So technically, I can fight a dragon, or my pawns can.. in full Medieval gear... Oh Yessss.

blaze7736

Yes you can, I also plan a way to harvest there scales then you can make dragon Armour

Beathrus

Quote from: blaze7736 on September 21, 2015, 10:20:00 PM
Yes you can, I also plan a way to harvest there scales then you can make dragon Armour

Will it be... Scale mail?

blaze7736

;) you know whats up any thing you would want to see?

Beathrus

Quote from: blaze7736 on September 21, 2015, 10:24:08 PM
;) you know whats up any thing you would want to see?

Hm... Dragon hide should help with burns and fire/heat resistance. And maybe... have dragons carry gold?

Dragoon

Well dragon hide should be strong (if the colors of dragons had any effect on the ranged attack breath weapon then the color should indicate resistance).