[A12] TheGentlePack (UOP REBOOTED)

Started by TheGentlmen, September 30, 2015, 10:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigNose

May the force be with you, TheGentlemen!

Pheanox

Are us less interested in combat people going to hate your version, TheGentleman?  :P

TheGentlmen

Quote from: Pheanox on October 01, 2015, 08:11:19 PM
Are us less interested in combat people going to hate your version, TheGentleman?  :P
Nay, not including TF bigger raids and similar

I am including my storyteller tho, but then agian, he is kinda easier the RR.

Pheanox

I'm just giving you a hard time anyway.  Good to know.

lied_ohne_worte

Great! I only started getting into modded gameplay very recently and enjoyed trying out the original pack, just to see it all come down in flames. Now I don't know any of the people involved or the previous arguments as I really only come to the forums when there's a gameplay issue. But just from reading your posts and plans, I suspect that your way of communicating and going about things (such as asking permission first) might lead to a more long-time sustainable project than the... hm, ideosyncratic approach of the original compiler.

So, good luck, and I'm looking forward to the release!

TheGentlmen

I have released my copy of UOP, it has a few extra mods, like mountain temp, and smooth wall, it has ALMOST all the paches (Not including no seeds please & no darkness), a custom version of darkenses and is missing alien ants and miner's helmet.

THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN
THE SOFTWARE.

neuffs

Nice!

You can use my texture pack, I will notify you when it's updated. Or even better if you could make a git repo. :)

Anyways, good luck!

halcyforn

nice to see someone still contiune this amazing modpack, one thing to this because in last build i cant see this ( older version have alpha 10), can you add droids to this modpack i know for some people this is usless but try build base in place where - 80 is standard tons free food and no free hands to take all ( or burn all).

Wild Card

Good Luck with it ! i only just recently discovered it and it`s great fun. Thank you for dedicating your time to continue it !

TheGentlmen

Quote from: halcyforn on October 02, 2015, 12:11:59 PM
nice to see someone still contiune this amazing modpack, one thing to this because in last build i cant see this ( older version have alpha 10), can you add droids to this modpack i know for some people this is usless but try build base in place where - 80 is standard tons free food and no free hands to take all ( or burn all).
Droids? Hrm, mabey... Was it the mod Miscellaneous? If so then yes.

regenesis

Hey Gent I found the No Seeds patch and No darkness if they help you.

Sorry for my English

[attachment deleted due to age]

Ramsis

I wanted to throw some thanks to Gentleman. It comes with a heavy heart that I have to report I have banned Ninefingers after all the drama he's caused and the problems he's made for everyone. I don't do this peacefully mind you all, Nine was a good guy... he just made poor decisions. Gentle brings to the table a different spin with a lot of heart ready to make a pack that the every-player can really sit down and enjoy. Lets try to make sure we don't bog the poor guy down with crazy requests or problematic posts!

Good luck brother!
Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."
- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

TheGentlmen

Quote from: regenesis on October 02, 2015, 11:18:15 PM
Hey Gent I found the No Seeds patch and No darkness if they help you.

Sorry for my English
Ty

TheGentlmen

Quote from: Ramsis on October 02, 2015, 11:24:10 PM
I wanted to throw some thanks to Gentleman. It comes with a heavy heart that I have to report I have banned Ninefingers after all the drama he's caused and the problems he's made for everyone. I don't do this peacefully mind you all, Nine was a good guy... he just made poor decisions. Gentle brings to the table a different spin with a lot of heart ready to make a pack that the every-player can really sit down and enjoy. Lets try to make sure we don't bog the poor guy down with crazy requests or problematic posts!

Good luck brother!
Thank you.

halcyforn

not miscelaus. when he add thsi this name droids or something like that yopu produce specialized droids what do one job like clean and haul, cremaotry gardening etc. this is very usefull when you have arctic base. this 2 small bots form miscelause are to slow and to fast need recharge for now 5 colonists have poroblem to clean map 500 bodies on map. about mai i have problem becuase on last version before website was deleted, colonists dont want build this mai. old droid was build on smithing table and need ai core in that mod.