[A14] Community Core Library v0.14.3.1

Started by RWCCLTeam, October 20, 2015, 12:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

Quote from: MisterVertigo on November 22, 2016, 02:27:40 PM
I could be wrong, but I thought the CCL team was in communication with Tynan. I'm pretty certain I read that somewhere earlier in the thread. It was something with all the changes that happen during an alpha Tynan has not wanted to make it part of the game yet as a lot can change yet. I do understand though that he has given some guidance to the CCL team as to how some things work to help them along.
Nope none of this is accurate.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

MisterVertigo

I thought I had read some stuff about "access to Tynan" but I was obviously mistaken. My apologies. I should not have stuck my nose in where I shouldn't have.
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

skullywag

Quote from: MisterVertigo on November 22, 2016, 03:44:23 PM
My apologies. I should not have stuck my nose in where I shouldn't have.

No worries, its not an issue. Tynan has a game to work on he doesnt have time to help us learn to mod, we have figured out 99% of everything on our own (which is fine). The "access" to Tynan we have is literally a subforum that has died, it wasnt implemented in the way some of us wanted (read: me) and its now not used at all, which is actually quite sad, but meh.

joaonunes

How's the progress? Still crushing bugs?
Sorry to disturb you but it has been almost a full week since the last post, just checking on the mod's situation :)
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!

EldVarg

They are really active in the chat, finding bugs and fixing them and improving stuff :).

joaonunes

Sweet :D Keep up with the good work, don't rush things up because that's how s*** happens, trust me  :'(
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!

tonsrd

Quote from: skullywag on November 22, 2016, 03:46:51 PM
Quote from: MisterVertigo on November 22, 2016, 03:44:23 PM
My apologies. I should not have stuck my nose in where I shouldn't have.

No worries, its not an issue. Tynan has a game to work on he doesnt have time to help us learn to mod, we have figured out 99% of everything on our own (which is fine). The "access" to Tynan we have is literally a subforum that has died, it wasnt implemented in the way some of us wanted (read: me) and its now not used at all, which is actually quite sad, but meh.

get him to go on discord :p instant access 24/7 to a dev ( im 1 of 10 alpha testers on another game giving bug reports / ideas in discord with pics or utube links = so much instant access )

skullywag

Tynan was in the modders chat when it first started but it was too distracting for him, which i totally understand.

Quote from: McGuinnes87 on November 29, 2016, 01:42:21 PMSry if I ask, but anytime I try to play Rimwolrd, a blackframe appers and i cant to anything an die gamingscreen.
Anyone knows something how I can play?

Given that CCL hasn't been released for A15 yet this question is unrelated to CCL and doesn't belong here.

Not that we won't be willing to help, but this thread isn't the place to answer (or even ask) that question.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.